Thread: Charge on credit card

Charge on credit card

I stopped playing Fishdom because of my eyesight. I uninstalled the app from my phone a little over a month ago. I checked my credit card today and noticed a charge from Playrix of $15.99. Why am I being charged when I no longer play or even have the app anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Donna West View Post
    I stopped playing Fishdom because of my eyesight. I uninstalled the app from my phone a little over a month ago. I checked my credit card today and noticed a charge from Playrix of $15.99. ...
    That sounds disconcerting.
    Your credit card company should be able to give you more details?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That sounds disconcerting.
    Your credit card company should be able to give you more details?
    I talked to them prior to contacting you. All they told me to do was to contact you. That I needed to have you stop charging me or I could apply for a new card which I don't want to do as I would have to contact the 10 or so companies that have this number.

I talked to them prior to contacting you. All they told me to do was to contact you. That I needed to have you stop charging me ...
    Donna, I'm a player like you were. You won't reach the Playrix folks responsible for Fishdom via the Forum, alas. Esp. as all Fishdom staff persons haven't been online for weeks, if not longer.

Try the Contact us button at the bottom of this page:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/fish...-app-purchases

and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Donna, I'm a player like you were. You won't reach the Playrix folks responsible for Fishdom via the Forum, alas. Esp. as all Fishdom staff persons haven't been online for weeks, if not longer.

Try the Contact us button at the bottom of this page:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/fish...-app-purchases

and good luck!
    Sorry _DD_, I keep forgetting when I write in forums (which I don't do often) that its players and not admin. Thanks for you help

...Thanks for you help
    well, I tried; yvw I hope the problem was solved.