Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wrt rewards, what is participation?

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    The question arose some weeks ago in another thread....
    It was discussed here.
    goodie, thanks, Z! I see that I asked there already about something official, i.e. where we got our wisdom. Got no reply - obviously there is nothing, strange.
    OK, so all we can do atm is to promote you and your Coop partner in and for this case to something like "tested sources" or so. *G*

I remember reading about the one task minimum in the Help and Support section but can't find it anymore. Someone modified the text and forgot to keep that part I guess.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

This is the only other info I could find as well:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Regatta_Rewards

Again...no mention.
    Actually there is - from Sablob in the comments below the article - also saying the game prompted them to take a task to claim rewards and showed chests greyed out until they had. But again, that's not the official source OP was hoping to find, just more opinion/anecdote.

I think we do have a decent consensus though.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I remember reading about the one task minimum in the Help and Support section but can't find it anymore. Someone modified the text and forgot to keep that part I guess.
    Same here. I looked through the help articles again now, and when the topic was discussed again in the past, and couldn't find it either. I will inquire about it
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    The question arose some weeks ago in another thread. I then asked a member of my coop, who counted as racing, but didn‘t get around to finishing a task, whether he got any rewards, and he said, no, he didn‘t. So you have to finish a least one task to get the rewards.

It was discussed here.
    Well that certainly helped! Just having that player not complete a task answered the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Why the nerve of them changing the text. Don't they know we rely on those things?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Actually there is - from Sablob in the comments below the article - also saying the game prompted them to take a task to claim rewards and showed chests greyed out until they had. But again, that's not the official source OP was hoping to find, just more opinion/anecdote.

I think we do have a decent consensus though.
    Thanks for that info. Think I confused myself as they seemed to have mixed both SR & ISR rewards together. Agreed...especially w/Zimbelstern's teammate's response.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Same here. I looked through the help articles again now, and when the topic was discussed again in the past, and couldn't find it either. I will inquire about it
    Thank-you! A definitive answer would be most welcomed.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Not 100% official, but I managed to take a screenshot:
    83F30A58-2DA5-4927-9710-E9461F468749.jpg
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Very good! Danke schön

Yes! There we go...that is as definitive as any answer one can get on the subject. Thanks!

ps: I'm gonna save that image to have on hand should this come up again.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-01-2019 at 02:51 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Nothing more official then that in my book. It comes right from the game
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sounds to me, Douglas, like that member basically "went through the motions" just so he/she could get the rewards without helping out and actually completing any tasks.

I personally wouldn't long accept one of my members never doing some tasks to help out the coop. I'd consider it "door sitting", or grabbing rewards while doing nothing to help GET the rewards, if you know what I mean.

I've seen that kind of mentality in many games I'd been in where there was some team aspect. Some player or another would sit at the entrance to a quest or mission, doing absolutely nothing while everyone else is doing their part.