Thread: Lost Town

Lost Town

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Upon reinstalling it, instead of loading my game like normal, it went back to the beginning to the tutorial. I played through the tutorial to connect back my social media hoping my game would load from there, but it did not. I have contacted support both through email and inside the game settings. I play on a Mac on OS Mojave. Support has sent me one message a week ago. I contact them everyday, and no one is answering me about anything. I am friends with the co-op leader on Facebook, and he sees my town in the co-op still. So my town is some place on the servers stuck in limbo and unable to connect to my MacBook. It is the same Mac I have always played on. Is there anyone out there who will help me?

Hi,

Since you already contacted CS, you can send me, or one of the other mods the ticket ID (or Conversation ID) that you have open with support, and we'll forward it to the admin so your case will be looked into. In the meantime, don't start new conversations, keep replying in the open one, and do reply to any automated messages you receive.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Tate Town , a mi me paso lo mismo , llevo 5 dias desesperado , sin solución , 5 años jugando , DIVERTILAND , era mi ciudad con un nivel 247 , y nada , lo mismo que tu , y cuando me contestaron , otra vez lo mismo , Desinstale , instale y peor , 2 ciudades nuevas , y yo no tube ninguna culpa , cuando fue la 1 vez , y lo uní a Facebook, elegí servidor , confirme , y algo tenían mal,ellos que no me salio mi ciudad , salio una nueva , desesperado estoy , más de 15 mensajes , y ya hoy no contestaron , ni ayuda ninada , después de más de 5 años
    ÁYUDA , AYUDA , POR FAVOR........DREADNOUGHT , tu que tienes línea directa por favor , ya sabes mi problema diselo a soporte , por favor
    Gracias , y animo TATE TOWN

DREADNOUGHT , mis números ID : 5663847 Y 5697994
    GRACIAS

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Montes Soriano View Post
    DREADNOUGHT , mis números ID : 5663847 Y 5697994
    GRACIAS
    Hi Luis,

Please check your Private Messages here on the forum.

Por favor revise sus mensajes privados aquí en el foro.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Since you already contacted CS, you can send me, or one of the other mods the ticket ID (or Conversation ID) that you have open with support, and we'll forward it to the admin so your case will be looked into. In the meantime, don't start new conversations, keep replying in the open one, and do reply to any automated messages you receive.
    I sent you the message. Thanks for any help.