Thread: Connecting my township info to profile in the forums

Connecting my township info to profile in the forums

Not sure how to ask, but I'm active I. Game n belong to co-op, etc, but when registered here in forums, it acts like I'm new. Is no avatar or the name of my town ( Thornton's Place) it's almost like I'm assumed to be new to game, not just forums. How can I "merge" my info? Teressa luhaorg coop is township fun.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The game itself and the forum are not connected in any way, you have separate accounts for the two. The forum is just a place maintained by Playrix which allows players to discuss the game, share their experience, ask questions.

If you want to set up your account (profile) here on the forum, you can have a look at the threads in this subforum, which contain guides on how to change various profile settings, such as avatar, signature, etc.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

How do I send messages to members in the coop? I received a message in the coop inbox, but don't know how to reply to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Paris View Post
    How do I send messages to members in the coop? I received a message in the coop inbox, but don't know how to reply to it.
    Hi,

If you're a co-leader or the leader, when you open the co-op building window, tap the second button under the co-op description - the one with an envelope. Then you can write your message and send it to everyone in the co-op.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES