Thread: I can't play !

Unhappy I can't play !

Hello everyone ! Thank you for your feedback if you have solution to this : I'm french and don't understand what can I do with this message which come back every time I'm trying to play :
    "An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:..."

Merci beaucoup de m'apporter une solution car je ne peux plus jouer...
    Bon jeux à tous !
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-27-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val Malo View Post
    Hello everyone ! Thank you for your feedback if you have solution to this : I'm french and don't understand what can I do with this message which come back every time I'm trying to play :
    "An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:..."

Bon jeux à tous !
    You can send that message directly to the support team, and they will help you out. If your game doesn't load at all in order to contact them via the game's settings, you can use this online form.

Vous pouvez envoyer ce message directement à l'équipe de support, qui vous aidera. Si votre jeu ne se charge pas du tout pour pouvoir être contacté via les paramètres du jeu, vous pouvez utiliser ce formulaire en ligne.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Val Malo View Post

Bon jeux à tous !
    Same.. on Garden and Home scapes.. never gets fixed.. and they offer the same old excuses... So over this game !

I've been getting that same error sometimes on this game, and also another game that's not a playrix game. Are you playing on Facebook? I am and I'm wondering if it's a facebook problem.

Im getting an error and it seems to be worse. I could play this morning on FB when it kept freezing in the gameroom. But now I just get an error pop up window.

Would be nice to know if its a browser, Facebook, or playrix causing it.