Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Township's so-called Fair play rules

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Well, at least I find it weird (and not so nice) someone writing a long piece about a major problem and then not responding (reading??) while peple try to help....
    Can't see whether s/he was reading meanwhile, as s/he was knowledgeable enough to turn the display off in their profile, but the post is written at 2 AM for me, so we might be in very different timezones. I expect them to be back in our "tomorrow".

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Well, well, well, just do as some in my coop, I told you about: one task a week and you‘ll find yourself in wooden league in next to no time
    lol, I told you it would be too boring for me, can't stand that - that's exactly the reason!
    Besides I have a Coop partner who doesn't even know how to lose, I guess. *g*

Lol OP what on earth are you talking about. So many weird things here. First, when you say "devs" you mean developers? Why would developers be playing their own game? Why would they be on your friends list? If all that is true, how do you even know they are developers to begin with?

Second, no one is demanding items by requesting. You also don't NEED to help anyone (although it is beneficial for everyone to do so). I thought this was common sense but I guess not.

Third, perhaps it's time to put down the tin foil hat because no one is controlling your game lol. If you wanna talk conspiracies, let's talk about Playrix "wrongfully" banning players who don't spend enough irl money on the app.

Fourth, fair play rules are like terms of service. No cussing, etc. Nothing to do with your game being unbalanced (not that it was in the first place)

overall a very very strange post

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Can't see whether s/he was reading meanwhile, as s/he was knowledgeable enough to turn the display off in their profile, but the post is written at 2 AM for me, so we might be in very different timezones. I expect them to be back in our "tomorrow".
    Or...ehm...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Or...ehm...
    Or that, yes. Gone with the wind.

Or... a conspiracy after all...?!

And the next question...
    Are there any mean developers among us here on the Forum too???

Hi everyone I’ve been playing this game for 5 years on and off and no one has been controlling my game, hi to
    Nana and Greylady

Hi Godfer! Great to “see” you again.

Nana always been here in background, this is first time I’ve been able to access forum for 3 years