Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone else is playing my town!

Another victim on very high Lvl
    When it should really all be the player's fault, why is it always high-level-players, that are affected? Because they are especially careless with their security...? I hardly believe that!
    Something has to be done to keep our towns save!

Puede ser que ya no interese a los de Playrix , gente de nivel alto , ya no somos rentables , es vergonzoso , que después de 5 años , no se nos ayude , más de 5 años jugando para este final , lamentable , AYUDA, AYUDA

I'm so badly hoping that someone at Playrix will hear your cry for help Luis Montes Soriano and finds a way to save your town!

Espero que alguien en Playrix quiera escuchar tu grito de ayuda, Luis Montes Soriano, y encuentre la manera de salvar tu ciudad!

Luis, can you please tell me what step you are at regarding your current support ticket? Have you replied to the first automated message? Have you had any reply since? Is that same ticket still open? What has happened to the other tickets you opened before, that Dreadnought was helping you with?

And I understand you're frustrated, but you need only post about this issue in this one thread. Repeating your complaint in 6 different places (including Fishdom!) really won't help. Moderators are following this thread very closely.

Thank you Bessville for letting us know that you and your colleagues are following this thread closely too.
    Via a FB group, a hacker was recently warned for, with a photo guided with of all his Facebook data added.
    I am not fond of using such a pillory. But through the 'divider' of that post I came in contact with the man whose Town was hacked.
    It is a level 144 player whose Town has been taken over by that person in charge for 3 months now. He sometimes manages to enter his hacked Town himself.
    He has the same experience with Customer Services as Boby and Kasallee. The only advice revolves around password and account security.

I asked him to come here to the Forum to share his story but in the registration process he got stuck for unknown reasons.
    The most important priority for him at the moment is to banish the hacker from his Town for good.
    That is why we stopped getting him here and we are working on resubmitting his problem to CS from yesterday.

Initially from outside his Town using the link that is often shared here on the Forum.
    After 3 answers CS requested to make a new report ingame.
    With screenshots I explained how he can do that. And he succeeded to send out his report this evening.
    Now just sit and wait for CS reaction.
    This is the current state of today, as soon as I have more news, I will report it again!
    And I will ask him to write down the ticket number as soon as he gets one
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Góes View Post
    My phone was stolen and I didn't log into social account. I've been trying to get help from support for a week and they didn't answer.
    My last conversation ID was #5754792
    Someone here can help me?
    Hi Ana, I've passed your ticket ID# to our admin earlier, so hopefully you'll get a reply from CS soon. In the meantime it's essential you respond to the first automated response you got with 'no' when asked if it was helpful (if you haven't already done so), otherwise they'll assume your problem is solved and the close the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thank you Bessville for letting us know that you and your colleagues are following this thread closely too.
    Via a FB group, a hacker was recently warned for, with a photo guided with of all his Facebook data added.
    I am not fond of using such a pillory. But through the 'divider' of that post I came in contact with the man whose Town was hacked.
    It is a level 144 player whose Town has been taken over by that person in charge for 3 months now. He sometimes manages to enter his hacked Town himself.
    He has the same experience with Customer Services as Boby and Kasallee. The only advice revolves around password and account security.

I asked him to come here to the Forum to share his story but in the registration process he got stuck for unknown reasons.
    The most important priority for him at the moment is to banish the hacker from his Town for good.
    That is why we stopped getting him here and we are working on resubmitting his problem to CS from yesterday.

Initially from outside his Town using the link that is often shared here on the Forum.
    After 3 answers CS requested to make a new report ingame.
    With screenshots I explained how he can do that. And he succeeded to send out his report this evening.
    Now just sit and wait for CS reaction.
    This is the current state of today, as soon as I have more news, I will report it again!
    And I will ask him to write down the ticket number as soon as he gets one
    Good work, Rocky! Though I'm sorry another player has been hacked, having as many of them consolidating their experiences here in a single thread will help to create a more clear picture of the problem for us and for Playrix. I'll be interested in any update you get in the future.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Good work Ruud and yes please keep us updated. I agree with Bethany having as many voices in this thread as possible would hopefully show the magnitude of the problem. Also to make Playrix aware this is happening when players have done everything right keeping their towns safe.

As I already said this is a potential threat to all of us and I really do hope Playrix look more into ways of helping a player who has this happen, and more importantly a way to stop it happening in the first place. Until we know this to be the case, everyone who loves their towns are left with an awful dread that they could be the next victim.

Have been told by CS that the Devs are looking into it and working on it, but no fast fix. I should have screenshot before going back to RL.

Chicos , primero daros mil gracias a todos por vuestras muestras de apoyo en estos momentos muy duros , y perdón si alguien piensa que somos muy pesados por publicar en muchos sitios a la vez , pero solo es desesperación , desesperación no por perder el juego , que también , es por perder más de 5 años jugando , que no es cualquier cosa , no tener unas simples palabras de Playrix , de tramquilidad , sabemos el problema , tardaremos 1 mes , 2 , ..etc pero lo arreglaremos . a cambio recibimos enlaces desde soporte , donde te dicen que tienes que actualizar el juego y ya , como si no supiéramos , y que voy a actualizar si tengo una ciudad de nivel 3 , y pueda que tengamos algo de culpa nosotros , que no se yo cual , por las contraseñas , yo ni uso Facebook , solo lo tengo para el juego , y además Playrix estaba informado de que suced�*a algo anormal , que lo estaban mirando y gracias por la paciencia , eso es todo , imaginaros como estamos jugadores que respetaron desde el inicio el juego , y a los jugadores , y ahora no sabemos si este es el final
    Gracias , gracias de corazón a todos , y perdón por escribir en varios sitios , ya no escribiremos , solo esperamos , no sabemos a que pero esperaremos
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-07-2019 at 06:14 AM.