Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 26.07 New Township Competition!

I haven't spent any t-cash, just my usual trains & planes. I'm top 3, but I have spent a lot of hours doing nothing but helicopters. It's not a race or a competition. $50 in t-cash is a nice incentive, but I wouldn't spend anything to win it. My barn hasn't been this slim in months!! Between new building, expansions & transport magnate it's positively skeletal!

I enjoyed it. Put helicopter booster left-over from seasonal coins regatta task to good use. Came second without spending any TC but sending way more helis than usual.

Hope it gets repeated regularly.
    The other events are coming far too frequently for my liking. Once a season is plenty often enough

It was an ok event, I managed third place, so that was a plus...I was really after those bronze ignots. To make it worthwhile I used a heli booster and earned a lot of tcoins.

Personally...I can't see spending tcash...just to earn tcash...kinda defeats the purpose imho.

But all-in-all...not a terrible event to partake in.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I enjoyed it. Put helicopter booster left-over from seasonal coins regatta task to good use. Came second without spending any TC but sending way more helis than usual.

Hope it gets repeated regularly.
    The other events are coming far too frequently for my liking. Once a season is plenty often enough
    I enjoyed it as well. I managed to come 1st (no Tcash spent)! It pushed me to get coin tasks done for the regatta, and with boosters on I managed to make enough coins to buy my last two walk of fame statues

Definitely would like to see this made into a regular competition .

Well done Jay and Twilight coming in top 3 also .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I enjoyed it as well. I managed to come 1st (no Tcash spent)! It pushed me to get coin tasks done for the regatta, and with boosters on I managed to make enough coins to buy my last two walk of fame statues

Definitely would like to see this made into a regular competition .

Congratulations on walk of fame achievement!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Congratulations on walk of fame achievement!!
    Thanks Jay .

I enjoyed it as well. I managed to come 1st...and with boosters on I managed to make enough coins to buy my last two walk of fame statues

Congrats to both y'all, as well as those that managed to survive thru it! And congrats on achieving your last 2 Walk of Fame's Downton!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Congrats to both y'all, as well as those that managed to survive thru it! And congrats on achieving your last 2 Walk of Fame's Downton!
    Thanks Twilight . Hopefully those who didn't do so well in (or enjoy) the Transport Magnate competition are having a more successful/fun time with the bubble gum event than me,lol!

Glad to see this is being repeated . My barn is too depleted to hope for a top place this time round, but I like this competition and whatever I get from it is a nice little bonus .

Glad to see this is being repeated . My barn is too depleted to hope for a top place this time round, but I like this competition and whatever I get from it is a nice little bonus .
    I agree.

I probably won't end up in the top 3 this time since I won't have as much time to spend on it, but any little thing earned by just playing the game as I normally do is nice.