Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 26.07 New Township Competition!

I was surprised to see the award icon with "soon" counting down on it.

I don't mind it, because it gives points for what I do anyway, so there's no stress about it, but I was surprised to see it because we just did it.

I wonder if it will be offered between each mini event.

I also kind of wish there were decos to go with it.

From the perspective that you get something for doing what you do anyway, i.e. Send trains, planes and help I like this event. You'll get something no matter what.

I just wish it wasn't a competition (does everything have to be a competition?). I would prefer something like the personal goals in events in the sense that when you hit a certain target you get "x" and then "y" on the next target. That way you aren't relegated to 18th place just because the top place finishers are pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    I just wish it wasn't a competition (does everything have to be a competition?). I would prefer something like the personal goals in events in the sense that when you hit a certain target you get "x" and then "y" on the next target. ...
    True. I also miss the events where we were "all over the world working together", as one of the intro sentences still claims. But we haven't had that in ages.

Nor did we get the Friendship tree event that Pink suggested a while ago, and Nevada gave us an optical idea there (just noticed it vanished??), and it was wished for sooo much.... it even sounded as if it could/would come. That was a year ago.
    and we're stuck with these competitions.

Well Ive been away fir most of the week so only got to pop in and out and not daily.
    Which means the competition is almost over and I am in the bottom 3 not the top lol
    But it doesn't matter, I've got a prize for doing something I do anyway...and I haven't worked for it.
    Normally I just play as I always do and whatever prize I get is something I've got extra and fir nothing.

I agree it would be nice if it wasn't a competition, that part I'm sure fir some takes the fun out of it.
    Port Hopes suggestion is a good one, maybe it's worth letting the devs know.

All in all I enjoy this one, simply cos I just play my game and accept whatever I get.

I agree I finished 2nd place and I didn’t spend any t cash at all. I guess it depends on the group that you are placed in. I also agree that I just do the task and finish where I finish and get a reward in the end. Sorry were placed into a group that was spending money.