Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: 26.07 New Township Competition!

  1. #1

    26.07 New Township Competition!

    Hey, everyone!

    Welcome the brand new Township competition — do your regular in-game activities and get awesome prizes!

    And the first Transport Magnate competition's kicked off today:

    🚂 Unlock it at level 8.
    🚁 Get points for sending off planes, trains, and helicopters.
    🚁✈ Qualify for the tournament to compete for the top prizes.

    Started it yet, Mayors?


    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 08-02-2019 at 03:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Hey, folks,

    Please keep in mind that the Transport Magnate competition will start later for our Amazon players.
    Thank you for your understanding!

    Regards,
    Anna

  3. #3
    Thanks for letting us Kindle players know! 😁

  4. #4
    Sounds good Anna. Look forward to getting it on kindle .

  5. #5
    I’ve been playing since the competition started this morning, sending planes, trains and helicopters as they come in, it’s impossible to get into the top three without paying t cash to bring the transport in quickly. It’s a bit disheartening that you can’t win without paying t cash to get ahead. It has the effect that I’m disinclined to compete. This is basically true of most competitions on Township these days: paying to not fall, to continue, to replenish things......if you can’t afford to buy or are trying to play without buying t cash then you can’t win.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

  6. #6
    Thanks for the info and kindle update Anna. Much appreciated!

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    ...This is basically true of most competitions on Township these days: paying to not fall, to continue, to replenish things......if you can’t afford to buy or are trying to play without buying t cash then you can’t win.
    ...then you can't get into the top three, as you said at first
    While I don't really contradict you, I find it more calming this way: someone who pays TC to be 'higher up'
    simply pays for the ingots and nails and bricks, and probably more than they win TC in the first 3 ranks. Their choice
    Wherever I am in that group of 30, I will win something - that I didn't have before. By doing something I do anyway.
    And if I don't like a plane, as so often, I will send it empty. My choice all around.


    BTW, speaking of "doing anyway": there's much change in the list, cos sending planes, trains, helis happens quite often. I find it funny to watch how we rush up and down, looks like a lift. *g*

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...then you can't get into the top three, as you said at first
    While I don't really contradict you, I find it more calming this way: someone who pays TC to be 'higher up'
    simply pays for the ingots and nails and bricks, and probably more than they win TC in the first 3 ranks. Their choice
    Wherever I am in that group of 30, I will win something - that I didn't have before. By doing something I do anyway.
    And if I don't like a plane, as so often, I will send it empty. My choice all around.


    BTW, speaking of "doing anyway": there's much change in the list, cos sending planes, trains, helis happens quite often. I find it funny to watch how we rush up and down, looks like a lift. *g*
    You‘re right there, seems to me like that, too

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...then you can't get into the top three, as you said at first
    While I don't really contradict you, I find it more calming this way: someone who pays TC to be 'higher up'
    simply pays for the ingots and nails and bricks, and probably more than they win TC in the first 3 ranks. Their choice
    Wherever I am in that group of 30, I will win something - that I didn't have before. By doing something I do anyway.
    And if I don't like a plane, as so often, I will send it empty. My choice all around.


    BTW, speaking of "doing anyway": there's much change in the list, cos sending planes, trains, helis happens quite often. I find it funny to watch how we rush up and down, looks like a lift. *g*
    This exactly how I look at it too! Just do the things you do normally & you get extra prizes. We'd all like the top prize , but I'm not spending tcash to speed up anything. If others are crazy enough to waste their money to, that's their business. I just like seeing how I rank along side 30 of my neighbors. I have to say I've been top 5 since it started! I can't wait to get a turn on my Amazon town!! Good job Playrix for developing a new reward system that sort of makes up for the loss of zoo sales.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    This exactly how I look at it too! Just do the things you do normally & you get extra prizes. We'd all like the top prize , but I'm not spending tcash to speed up anything. If others are crazy enough to waste their money to, that's their business. I just like seeing how I rank along side 30 of my neighbors. I have to say I've been top 5 since it started! I can't wait to get a turn on my Amazon town!! Good job Playrix for developing a new reward system that sort of makes up for the loss of zoo sales.
    I have not spent any extra $ on this event and right now I am sitting in first place. I do have to tend to the game more often than I usually do but since I'm retired and have no outside commitments, I can do that for the couple of days needed. I do take time out to sleep though! So you can do well without spending cash, at least for now for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •