Thread: Please ... HORSE not HORSEY!

Please ... HORSE not HORSEY!

Does anybody else cringe when Austin refers to the horse as ‘horsey’? I’m not 2 years old, and do not need talking to in an ‘iddy biddy diddums’ way, but clearly that’s how the devs think of us! Sticking a y on the end of words is a typical way of talking to toddlers, but I would guess that most people who play this game are not little kids, so please can you change the way Austin speaks?!
    Last edited by Cesar49; 07-26-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Hmmm.......it's been so long since I've switched over to the mansion side, I'll have to pay attention to that!

Yeah, some of the conversations in the game can be annoying. For example, you win a level and the folks in the neighborhood are congratulating Austin! WTH?? He didn't do a THING! I've always found that annoying! To "punish" them I'll keep tapping everyone of those characters and have them start saying all kinds of crazy stuff like how the pastries at the bakery taste lately or something.

Quote Originally Posted by mrobsessive View Post
    ..for example, you win a level and the folks in the neighborhood are congratulating austin! Wth?? He didn't do a thing! I've always found that annoying! To "punish" them i'll keep tapping everyone of those characters and have them start saying all kinds of crazy stuff like how the pastries at the bakery taste lately or something.