Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Transport Magnate Event July 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Mine did arrive this morning as well, even tho it wasn't there last night. I largely ignore this event and happily collect my 3600 bonus coins at the end for orders I would have filled anyway.
    I see 1k, 5k, 6k coins in the event - is yours different or are you calculating some sort of difference?

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I do enjoy these new mini games, but if the next time it's mining maybe down the road could it be zoo orders? Could be a way to get us long time players a reason to interact with our zoo?
    You mean these dreadful zoo orders instead of (which mining event)? if so, hopefully not!
    I see 9ers all around, don't do them, so: pls, not before we get a Delete button for zoo orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    The first one was fun but, since it seems like this is going to be pretty much an ongoing part of the game, i’m trying to ignore it (and the piggy bank lol—the screen’s a bit crowded).
    The other game-like events are fun because at least they give me something different to do but i wish everything wasn’t a constant competition. Can’t we work to achieve something without having to best everyone else? I’ve heard about collaborative events before my time that sound interesting or maybe have us work to earn gifts for a friendship day exchange...just my 2 cents FWIW...
    LOL at crowded, yep. And re. these endless competition, I just said pretty much the same and tried to remind Playrix of their ...uhm, "thought" maybe? (avoiding "promise" ) to implement the Friendship Tree as event that Pink suggested (link in my other post).
    Last year, sigh.
    I experienced the games where we worked together to reach a common goal, and miss them very much.
    Not everything has to be a competition; I find that's becoming boring, too.

ETA: Just saw another poster wishing for ''more working together, less competition" here.
    (my words, not hers and speaking of "my words", lol, I should have made that reply re the Friendship Tree something automatical ceterum censeo...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    My guess is the piggy bank will make periodic appearances for a few days at a time. Then it goes away for a while.
    I'd say it does that already - (is the current one your first? ) - what I appreciate is that it comes back with the amount of coins you earned already, in its last appearance. I play other games, where one has to start anew with these "additional coins" each time their "container" re-appears.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-25-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I see 1k, 5k, 6k coins in the event - is yours different or are you calculating some sort of difference?
    Mine are 850, 4700, 5100 (2 nails), 5 bricks 5 bronze ingots, $30TC 7 bronze ingot, $50TC 10 bronze ingots.

I like this type of event because even if you don't try, you get something.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    Mine are 850, 4700, 5100 (2 nails), 5 bricks 5 bronze ingots, $30TC 7 bronze ingot, $50TC 10 bronze ingots.
    oh IC, thanks for the list! then just the coin amounts are different, probably a lvl thing again.
    The one with the nails is 6k here, next lower is 5500 coins, lowest is 1000 coins. The "uppers" are identical.

I like this type of event because even if you don't try, you get something.
    yes, same here

The update mentions a new mining event on sept 6th, since this falls into the every two week pattern that they seem to be following in recent months. It seems to me they are making great efforts to get us playing more.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    The update mentions a new mining event on sept 6th, since this falls into the every two week pattern that they seem to be following in recent months. It seems to me they are making great efforts to get us playing more.
    And I guess they switch Mining and Transport event between every 'normal' event.
    This is just another development next to the 3 new types of houses that Playrix still sees future for this game and his (long-term) players!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And I guess they switch Mining and Transport event between every 'normal' event.
    This is just another development next to the 3 new types of houses that Playrix still sees future for this game and his (long-term) players!
    Well UGH to both if that will be the future plans. I dislike the big ugly houses and hate having to get rid of my trees and green space in order to cram them all in. Enough already!! I eagerly compete in the magnate event and kind of like it as I have an active town and I get extra goodies for normal game play. But I won't be competing in a mining event. I only do mining during regatta tasks and rarely use Raj to purchase picks. I can't see that changing. As for playing more ... Hmm ... I seem to be playing less and less. The game is just becoming a grind for me. I am really only playing to help my friends.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)