Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transport Magnate Event July 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    ...As a kindle player I am feeling quite frustrated. ...
    I can understand that, as it seems like the 2nd time that you might miss an event. But it's probably (hopefully!) just postponed, because of the extra time for Kindle players. Ours (Android here) didn't happen simultaneously either.

And then think of Mac and Windows...

The one thing where I am smh still and more and always will, is the missing info; would seem so easy to say something re-assuring.
    OTOH, if I look at the pile of emails alone, that I would have to answer (translate to bug reports here?)... and I'm not a game company.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Sorry, should have quoted the post by Ruud I was replying to, but it was on the previous page and was too lazy to go back...

Ruud pointed out you got 1000 coins for doing nothing, was just commenting that not everyone would get the same amount.
    I‘m level 79 and the last price for me would be 650 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I can understand that, as it seems like the 2nd time that you might miss an event. But it's probably (hopefully!) just postponed, because of the extra time for Kindle players. Ours (Android here) didn't happen simultaneously either.

And then think of Mac and Windows...

The one thing where I am smh still and more and always will, is the missing info; would seem so easy to say something re-assuring.
    OTOH, if I look at the pile of emails alone, that I would have to answer (translate to bug reports here?)... and I'm not a game company.
    I do think of (and sympathize with) the Mac players every time there is an update. But I myself would never play this game on my Mac (I bought my first Mac in the early 80s, big fan here) because it is obvious Playrix barely supports that platform. But now the kindle support is becoming more and more dicey which worries me.

IMHO when Anna announced the extension of the snowboarding event for the kindle platform she could have mentioned the status of the magnate event too. Two birds with one stone ...

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Kindle player here. No Transportation Magnate event here either. Which stinks, because I'm skipping the snow event altogether, and was really looking forward to the transportation magnate tournament.

Anna, can we at least confirm that Kindle players will also get to do this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Heather, has your snowboarding event been extended? My friend who has a Kindle has the new event but he didn't get an extension on snowboarding, his finished yesterday.

The competition prizes seem to be set by level...my friend level 63 has 500 coins as the bottom tier of prizes, I'm level 97 and have 1000.
    Some Amazon players got the extention some didn't. I would like to know why the different prizes. But it's like this with every event.

So this is going to be like every other event. top prize is 50tc so everyone is going send plane after plane to win. Some people don't have the supplies to keep up, oh well I'll just keep playing my regatta. For those that didn't get it, this is going to be one of those things that pop up once in awhile. I play a couple other playrix games & they all have these little mini competition contests & it becomes a regular thing

So far, this event doesn't seem worth the bother or resources. We got some kind of reward early on, but I don't see any other personal goals or rewards. So, it looks like the vast majority will be playing for a few thousand coins and maybe a couple nails. I think I will just play pretty much as usual and take the little coin bonus at the end.

Kindle and Mac folks maybe don't need to feel so bad because imo they aren't missing much. The snowboarding was at least fun. This one is just extra work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    So far, this event doesn't seem worth the bother or resources. We got some kind of reward early on, but I don't see any other personal goals or rewards. So, it looks like the vast majority will be playing for a few thousand coins and maybe a couple nails. I think I will just play pretty much as usual and take the little coin bonus at the end.

Kindle and Mac folks maybe don't need to feel so bad because imo they aren't missing much. The snowboarding was at least fun. This one is just extra work.
    Well, I'm not willing to speed up planes or trains with t-cash but there are 3 interesting boosters that can come into play. The obvious one is "Generous Customer" for heli orders allowing you to generate a lot of coins too. That's great if you're still doing regatta tasks, especially the "earn coins" one. I've generated over 300,000 coins just this morning.

The other two boosters are "purple boosters", one's you win but cannot buy (with gems that is). "Shortcut" for 50% faster trains and "Record Demand" for an 80% faster refresh of heli orders you've dumped. Each of those is for only 1 day instead of 2 so I'm saving them for a last day dash to the finish.

Since the top prize is 50T plus some ingots, I can't see spending T-Cash on speedups but I'm sure some will as "winning" is sometimes the sole driving motivation. I just like the challenge to see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Well, I'm not willing to speed up planes or trains with t-cash but there are 3 interesting boosters that can come into play. The obvious one is "Generous Customer" for heli orders allowing you to generate a lot of coins too. That's great if you're still doing regatta tasks, especially the "earn coins" one. I've generated over 300,000 coins just this morning.

The other two boosters are "purple boosters", one's you win but cannot buy (with gems that is). "Shortcut" for 50% faster trains and "Record Demand" for an 80% faster refresh of heli orders you've dumped. Each of those is for only 1 day instead of 2 so I'm saving them for a last day dash to the finish.

Since the top prize is 50T plus some ingots, I can't see spending T-Cash on speedups but I'm sure some will as "winning" is sometimes the sole driving motivation. I just like the challenge to see what I can do.
    I use the reduce time on production and the half time refresh of the market boxes. This last one will come handy as I almost emptied my 200+ boxes. Over time I accumulated double heli coins so I activate one too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I use the reduce time on production and the half time refresh of the market boxes. This last one will come handy as I almost emptied my 200+ boxes. Over time I accumulated double heli coins so I activate one too.
    Ah, yes, my measly 59 boxes is of marginal use but 200+ (where did I put my "drooling" emoji), I can see those boosters would be of tremendous help. Maybe it's time to pry a few T-bucks loose from my miserly fingers