Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transport Magnate Event July 2019

Loving this new event! Rewards for stuff we do anyway win-win 😀 I'm especially glad I got 3 T-cash for getting my first milestone

I have this event on my iOS town but it isn't showing up on my Amazon town. Does anybody else who is on kindle/Amazon App Store have it or is it just me that hasn't got it?
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

Heather, has your snowboarding event been extended? My friend who has a Kindle has the new event but he didn't get an extension on snowboarding, his finished yesterday.

The competition prizes seem to be set by level...my friend level 63 has 500 coins as the bottom tier of prizes, I'm level 97 and have 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Heather, has your snowboarding event been extended? My friend who has a Kindle has the new event but he didn't get an extension on snowboarding, his finished yesterday.

The competition prizes seem to be set by level...my friend level 63 has 500 coins as the bottom tier of prizes, I'm level 97 and have 1000.
    Yes, Ashdust, my snowboarding event was extended. Maybe that is it. You get one or the other not both. Thank you so much for the quick reply
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

The coins prizes for events are always set by level, same as regatta prizes for places 4-10 and the coins task.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

Sorry, should have quoted the post by Ruud I was replying to, but it was on the previous page and was too lazy to go back...

Ruud pointed out you got 1000 coins for doing nothing, was just commenting that not everyone would get the same amount.

Heather, that must be it, doesn't seem very fair, but then I've come to stop expecting fair.

Sorry, should have quoted the post by Ruud I was replying to, but it was on the previous page and was too lazy to go back...

Ruud pointed out you got 1000 coins for doing nothing, was just commenting that not everyone would get the same amount.

Heather, that must be it, doesn't seem very fair, but then I've come to stop expecting fair.
    Well I was not aware of the leveled prices but now we know
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    Yes, Ashdust, my snowboarding event was extended. Maybe that is it. You get one or the other not both. Thank you so much for the quick reply
    I'm on a kindle. I have the extended snowboarding event (big whoop) but not this new event. Uncool. I definitely would like the win win of extra rewards for something I do anyway. I have a VERY active town.

Anna will this event be available to the kindle players at a later date?

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    Yes, Ashdust, my snowboarding event was extended. Maybe that is it. You get one or the other not both.
    Not at the same time, obviously. Otherwise I would wait with a judgement until after the snowboarding event, when it has finished for Kindle users. I would expect that the "Transport Magnate" thing is then simply started for you. It lasts only 2 days, if I saw that right, so at some point our "schedules" should be back together.

and yes, of course it would be all soooo much easier, if Playrix would simply publish a little information / announcement in time....
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-26-2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: snap, Cody ;)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Not at the same time, obviously. Otherwise I would wait with a judgement until after the snowboarding event, when it has finished for Kindle users. I would expect that the "Transport Magnate" thing is then simply started for you. It lasts only 2 days, if I saw that right, so at some point our "schedules" should be back together.

and yes, of course it would be all soooo much easier, if Playrix would simply publish a little information / announcement in time....
    Thanks DD You are probably right. As a kindle player I am feeling quite frustrated. Not enough to abandon my Kindle but certainly enough to be snappish. It would be nice if Playrix would be more communicative.