Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transport Magnate Event July 2019

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Ah, yes, my measly 59 boxes is of marginal use but 200+ (where did I put my "drooling" emoji), I can see those boosters would be of tremendous help. Maybe it's time to pry a few T-bucks loose from my miserly fingers
    It is a very very very good investment. Go for it I know some people have more then my 200 something but I already have problems remembering what I am looking for from one end to the other, so I do not buy more at the moment.

At lvl 77 prizes are
    1. 50tc & 10 bronze ingots
    2-3. 30tc & 7 bronze ingots
    4-7. 5 bricks & 5 bronze ingots
    8-12. 2 nails & 3900c
    13-19. 3600c
    20-30. 650c

I started in first place and awoke from nap in 29th LOL

Dear Kindle players, the main reason for not getting this event at the same time as the Snowboard event is because because events use the same Event area.
    I hope this 72hours Event will be available for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Dear Kindle players, the main reason for not getting this event at the same time as the Snowboard event is because because events use the same Event area.
    I hope this 72hours Event will be available for you too.
    Anna has said we will get it later, so hopefully as soon as snowboarding finishes. Thanks for the explanation on why we have to wait though Ruud, much appreciated .

So far today I have stayed in the top 10. 30 minutes ago I was #3 but I'm sure that will change as others send planes.

What I have found is that when I send off a heli order and get a new one, quite often it is for items I have on hand. I've been able to get stuff out of the barn rather quickly. I've sent so many heli orders today that the coins are starting to add up. Can't argue about that.

My view is that I would be sending heli orders, trains and planes anyways so whatever I get out of this competition whether it be 1st or last place for prices, is a bonus.

I have the factory booster on, half time refresh booster for the market & decided to use the heli booster as I was spending so many coins in my market. Like Graylady I have 200 + boxes (been playing too many years ) which has helped & my full barn is continuously emptying which is a first
    Last edited by Cazzie; 07-27-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    And this is what is behind the onscreen icon (at the moment - might have started by now, and is then probably an access or overview thingy): ....
    yes, behind the icon is the ranking list, but just wanted to mention that the icon shows "time left" AND my rank now.
    Screenshot_20190727-165612-min.jpg (tap/click on pic to see it bigger)

Cute idea No worries about the rank, as mentioned here, it changes often, lol.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-27-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yes, behind the icon is the ranking list, but just wanted to mention that the icon shows "time left" AND my rank now.
    Screenshot_20190727-165612-min.jpg (tap/click on pic to see it bigger)
    Oh, I didn't know it changes, mine always says "1"
    Last edited by cdosr; 07-27-2019 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Fixed quoting *and* I didn't pay for it :)

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Oh, I didn't know it changes, mine always says "1"
    LOL - so in a hurry to tell us that innocently, that you forgot the end-quote, huh?

and you forgot to mention that you didn't pay TC for this, winner? ;-D
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-28-2019 at 05:59 AM. Reason: that's as it should be then :) and we prolly knew it anyway, lol. Congrats!

I am playing on my android tablet and I do not have this event. Any reason why it is not showing up?