Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Transport Magnate Event July 2019

Thanks for your info. One of my coop members who did have the notice said it went away after updating.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Both me and hubby are on Android. Me a phone. Him a tablet.
    I accidentally started as was in middle of a helicopter task. (Usually start with a plane, trains ready to go and 9 orders prepped). His event doesn't start for another 11.5 hours.
    So not only different start times between windows,iOS, android and kindle, but also between types of device????

On kindle, no update, just wanted to confirm Transport Magnate competition started for me this earlier morning.

The event started for me as well, despite being scheduled for ~10h from now earlier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Started for me too, both on iOS (6.9.0) and kindle (6.8.0)

Both countdown timers were in sync too.

I had no notification for the event coming, but it started for me this morning with no warning ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Mine did arrive this morning as well, even tho it wasn't there last night. I largely ignore this event and happily collect my 3600 bonus coins at the end for orders I would have filled anyway.

I do enjoy these new mini games, but if the next time it's mining maybe down the road could it be zoo orders? Could be a way to get us long time players a reason to interact with our zoo?

The first one was fun but, since it seems like this is going to be pretty much an ongoing part of the game, i’m trying to ignore it (and the piggy bank lol—the screen’s a bit crowded).
    The other game-like events are fun because at least they give me something different to do but i wish everything wasn’t a constant competition. Can’t we work to achieve something without having to best everyone else? I’ve heard about collaborative events before my time that sound interesting or maybe have us work to earn gifts for a friendship day exchange...just my 2 cents FWIW...

My guess is the piggy bank will make periodic appearances for a few days at a time. Then it goes away for a while.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015