Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transport Magnate Event July 2019

Transport Magnate Event July 2019

Hi,

Today the new event started - the Transport Magnate:

Feel free to discuss it here, or ask any questions!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Sorry, been reading the pages and might have missed this. Does transport magnate apply to zoo, since they use bus? Or is it only for orders delivered by transport?

Quote Originally Posted by tofu21 View Post
    Sorry, been reading the pages and might have missed this. Does transport magnate apply to zoo, since they use bus? Or is it only for orders delivered by transport?
    From the in-game description, i believe only trains, helicopters and planes will count towards this event.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

I had to search for it also, but the Transport Magnate event is mentioned in the News and the ingame Help:

News, it was announced with the Bubble Gum Event News:
    Screenshot_20190726-TS news-1 Magnate-min.jpg Screenshot_20190726-TS news-2 Magnate-min.jpg

and they have even added a description to their Help/Hot Topics section:

Screenshot_20190726-Playrix Helpshift general-min.jpg

Click here to read the event description, also about other events and the last Update:
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...itting-request

And this is what is behind the onscreen icon (at the moment - might have started by now, and is then probably an access or overview thingy):

Screenshot_20190726-TS icon Magnate-min.jpg
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-26-2019 at 11:24 AM. Reason: didn't want only thumbnails, bigger pics added again, and at correct places

Quote Originally Posted by tofu21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    From the in-game description, i believe only trains, helicopters and planes will count towards this event.
    Only ships are explicitly excluded, but indeed only "Helipad, Railroad station and Airport" are listed in the Help description.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-26-2019 at 09:48 AM. Reason: removed inactive link

So far so good. I got 7 points and chest for sending my plane despite receiving help.
    Like the events, we're grouped with players at a similar level.
    On the downside, didn't receive any points for filling a friends' plane crates.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    So far so good. I got 7 points and chest for sending my plane despite receiving help.
    Like the events, we're grouped with players at a similar level.
    For reaching the first 7 points I received a green gem.
    Filling Friend's crates of train or plane don't count. Just your own transportation devices...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I was wondering that.. I entered the competition as i was doing a heli task, the rewards are focused on ingots this time it seems.

ETA: the downside of this event (at least for me), is that you can't really sit it out if you don't want to participate, unless you're ok with not doing much in the game while the event is running, since trains/helis/planes would be stuck in your town.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-26-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    For reaching the first 7 points I received a green gem.
    Filling Friend's crates of train or plane don't count. Just your own transportation devices...

As always there is no equality in that, I got some glass I don't need....

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    As always there is no equality in that, I got some glass I don't need....
    That was the reason that I shared it, to compare

And to everyone who don't like this Event: just play the game you're used to do. The least you get is 1000 coins as an extra bonus
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android