Thread: Level 576 Crashes

Level 576 Crashes

Once the game goes to release the first musical note on level 576 the game crashes. I've tried several times and each time the first musical note is to be released the game crashes and I have to exit via task systems manager, I can not even close out of it. It just freezes.

Hi,

You should report this directly from within your game, you can find here a guide on how to do that. That way, they will automatically receive all the technical data about the game they need to identify the problem and resolve it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Unplayable

The game has become unplayable regardless on facebook or in gameroom.
    It started with the UNITY app not working. Then when the megaphone was introduced, lvl 576, I froze completely with the music note graphics. Haven't been able to get back since.

It would be nice if SOMEONE from the company said SOMETHING to let us know you are working on it.

Congrats...your game rating is dropping by the moment.

OS win 10, chrome.
    Last edited by Kessie Love; 08-16-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

You should report this directly from within your game, you can find here a guide on how to do that. That way, they will automatically receive all the technical data about the game they need to identify the problem and resolve it.
    I've been reporting the glitching that started a month ago when I went to complete a task, the screen would freeze as Austin was doing the task. Its only gotten worse with getting kicked out of the game in the kitty event when trying to return to the house, the UNITY errors and now the game is completely unloadable.

And not one word from Playrix.

So telling people to contact support...futile.
    Last edited by Kessie Love; 08-16-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Unity error

This is getting absurd. One day the game plays, then the next it doesn't. Then the next it loads fine in the morning, then in the evening it wont load. This has been going on far far too long.

Soon I will quit trying to log in at all.

Apparently Chrome is no longer supporting the Unity web player. Hence we can't get in the game consistantly. Sure was nice of Playrix to tell us this...they didnt in any support report I sent.

So how will Pkayrix be addressing this or are those who use chrome screwed?