Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Regatta "coins to earn" task removed but not by Coop

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow-WaldoMag View Post
    How many coins are we talking about.
    I had to use my 130 total clovers and then do a bunch of helicopter orders. ...
    One thing is to use the Generous customers booster, that doubles the income from heli orders. I don't accept any below 1k. I'm doing maybe 3 rounds of heli's, max. (when I have the time), until I have my 83,5 k coins.

    But I guess what Tarkus might have meant - or what simply is another way - is buying for example the 150k house (forgot its name) and directly selling it again, gives half of the original price. That is a way for the veteran players who have enough coins to accept the loss. - One can adapt that with some other items, calculating half of their purchase price.


    ETA: just saw your addition above re the Arabic name and language. IMO, w/o communication in Chat, such things cannot be cleared up. We can assume things like mad here, and yes, all of them also happened before, but that's it then. Just guesses that any of that happened again. File under mystery.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-25-2019 at 10:45 PM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You said you know (that not), and then, that they must have been doing the task -- did you not ask them in Chat?
    and which old task? lol, now it gets confusing - also a coin task?
    I have been thinking about your comment, and what you are telling me is i am a fool to believe the information about what tasks Coop members are currently doing and the statistics they provide us with.

    I had been eyeing the task list constantly because, being a leaderless Coop, the only way to remove event tasks from the list is to do them when the event will be over in a half hour or less.

    During this time is when I noticed the reserved task and then it's disappearance.

    But, you are right, I was a fool to believe the info. The information was wrong. Because, when I noticed the task disappear, the persons tasks was 10/15.
    Later, when I checked he had a train task and his tasks were still 10/15. Before it had shown him with a harvesting task. I thought restarting ap would take care of problems like this, but I was wrong.

    I have been playing for a little over three months. I am still a neophyte to the working and nonworking parts of the game.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow-WaldoMag View Post
    I have been thinking about your comment, and what you are telling me is i am a fool to believe the information about what tasks Coop members are currently doing and the statistics they provide us with. ...
    That is not what I said nor what I meant to say - actually I was asking something, and something else as you now say. I'm not running around calling folks names.
    Anyway, if it came across like you interpret it, I can only say sorry, wasn't meant to be offensive. I'm not a native English speaker. And I'll hold back with questions or posts to you from now on, ok

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That is not what I said nor what I meant to say - actually I was asking something, and something else as you now say. I'm not running around calling folks names.
    Anyway, if it came across like you interpret it, I can only say sorry, wasn't meant to be offensive. I'm not a native English speaker. And I'll hold back with questions or posts to you from now on, ok
    No, I am not taking your comment as offensive. But, I did make the assumption that the information Playris provided was correct.
    I found out it was not. The statistics seem correct. But, what task the player was currently doing was wrong, even after restarting the game.

  5. #15
    Be aware that if they took the task and then failed it or dumped it it would still show 10 / 15 because they *successfully completed* 10 tasks.

    The task board and statistics have never been wrong for me or my team.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    One thing is to use the Generous customers booster, that doubles the income from heli orders. I don't accept any below 1k. I'm doing maybe 3 rounds of heli's, max. (when I have the time), until I have my 83,5 k coins.

    But I guess what Tarkus might have meant - or what simply is another way - is buying for example the 150k house (forgot its name) and directly selling it again, gives half of the original price. That is a way for the veteran players who have enough coins to accept the loss. - One can adapt that with some other items, calculating half of their purchase price.


    ETA: just saw your addition above re the Arabic name and language. IMO, w/o communication in Chat, such things cannot be cleared up. We can assume things like mad here, and yes, all of them also happened before, but that's it then. Just guesses that any of that happened again. File under mystery.

    I was wondering about buying everything and selling it. But, you need to have room for that. And the items I have really do not return much gold. But, if one does not care about keeping the items in the warehouse, it could be quick. I think your comment about double boost is right.

    I constantly run the double harvest boost. I never really have the gems to run anything else. In one day I get over 150 clovers. So my best source of coin is what the house of luck provides me with. I really would be surprised if the person that did the task, did it quickly.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Be aware that if they took the task and then failed it or dumped it it would still show 10 / 15 because they *successfully completed* 10 tasks.

    The task board and statistics have never been wrong for me or my team.
    It takes time to fail. If they dump the task then that shows up in statistics. So the current task info must have been wrong.
    I do monitor what others do in my Coop. I try to pick the tasks that they will not. I am the high scorer and always have been since my first regatta. I have always succeeded on all my tasks and have paid for the extra tasks. My first three regattas all my tasks were 135 points. After that the task list did not give me the choice of 135 points, and now other members can pick them and succeed. So I try to pick high point tasks that others will not do or will fail at.

  8. #18
    Willow-WaldoMag, you say you don't have an active leader in your co-op, do you not have a co-leader or elders either to dump low point tasks?

    If you don't just a suggestion but you may seriously want to consider starting a new co-op with the active members of your current one or joining a more active co-op where everyone else works as hard as you do and they all communicate with each other.

  9. #19
    Willow-WaldoMag, how many racers are in your team this week ? Have you consider someone else could have taken the coins task ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  10. #20
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    When I do coin task I get it done fast here is a tip.

    All your decorations sell them! Earn the coins goes fast, then turn around buy them again task is done in about 10 min depends on your lvl

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •