Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regatta "coins to earn" task removed but not by Coop

Regatta "coins to earn" task removed but not by Coop

I saw one of our members had reserved a "coins to earn" task. In looking at the task I noticed it was only 20100 coin for 135 regatta points. i had already completed two. But, both of those were for 35100 coins.

A while later I noticed the task was gone. No one picked it. We are leaderless so no one could have dumped it.
    I believe the task was an error and got removed by Playris. However, we had to wait a half hour for it to be replaced with a task.

Also, how many Coops got the reduced coin task. I had to use all my clovers, and then fill a bunch of helicopter tasks to complete these.
    I felt that Playris might have realized that 35100 coins might have been a lot and replaced it with 20100.

Did any one else notice this.

I should add the clovers I had could have completed three house of luck tasks at the 135 point level to do halfway one "coins to earn task" for 135 points.
    Last edited by Willow-WaldoMag; 07-25-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Hi,

The coin task differs from player to player, depending on their level. For example, at level 80, you need to earn 52400 coins to complete the task, at lower levels, you need less. The amount of coins needed increases with the town level.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-25-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The coin task differs from player to player, depending on their level. ..
    Yes, but the report would then mean that reserving such a task already leads to showing THEIR coin amount. And the person reserving the task had to be lower lvl than the OP.
    Could be, as the different amount is of course shown, when the task is taken, but with the reserve already - interesting.

And it doesn't explain that the task vanished. I would be inclined to assume it had been fulfilled rather that Playrix took it out, but strange it is.

So when he reserved it. It was showing what he had to earn.

I know he did not do the task. Unless it was showing me his old task. I did try restarting ap. But it still showed his old task.
    I saw only one person at the time completing a task. And they had selected the relay task.
    There must have been a glitch, and the person that reserved it must have been doing that task.

Just had to add, the person who reserved the task township name is in an Arabic script. So I have no way to even say their name in a communication. Let alone know if they understand English.
    Last edited by Willow-WaldoMag; 07-25-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow-WaldoMag View Post
    I know he did not do the task. Unless it was showing me his old task. ...
    There must have been a glitch, and the person that reserved it must have been doing that task.
    You said you know (that not), and then, that they must have been doing the task -- did you not ask them in Chat?
    and which old task? lol, now it gets confusing - also a coin task?

We have seen people complain before about tasks disappearing from the board without being taken or dumped.

I just looked. And his current task is different. Yet his total count of tasks is the same 10/15. So most likely it was a glitch. But I am lost to how they could be doing a train task right now. The task I saw them doing at the time was about 350 cotton harvest. Then they must have selected the coins to earn task followed by the train?

Maybe that is what happened. I do not think it could have been completed that easily.

Coin tasks can be completed before another person's screen refreshes. Love then for the quickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    Coin tasks can be completed before another person's screen refreshes. Love then for the quickness.

How many coins are we talking about.
    I had to use my 130 total clovers and then do a bunch of helicopter orders. Because, the amount filling any other order type was pittance compared to the helicopter orders. And then I had to wait for the deleted orders to come back with new orders.

I guess though he only had to get 20100 coins. I would have done that almost with my clovers alone. A couple helicopter orders and done. So I guess it depends on the amount of coin and maybe on how much you are earning on you heli orders.

I am also forgetting the first time I also used the mine for its coin to help complete the 35100 coins.
    Last edited by Willow-WaldoMag; 07-25-2019 at 10:14 PM.