Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost green tickes after doing one new task in the regatta

Lost green tickes after doing one new task in the regatta

I was doing a one of the new task for the regattas, the one that requires you snowbording 1000 pies without losing (I'm playing in spanish languaje, so I don't know exactly what the sign says)

When the taks was finished, I've searched for the task icon to get back to the regatta task's window,and found that i've lost 90-100 green tickets. I didn't bought anything and nothing new is on my town, or in my storage.

Last time I've checked (this mornig), I had 103 green tickets, now I have only 7 tickets.

Hi,

One possibility is that you spent t-cash in order to continue the snowboard race. The first time you fall, you can continue for free, but after that, you have to pay t-cash in order to get up and continue.

If you're absolutely certain that you didn't spend the t-cash there, you can contact support directly from within your game (Settings > Help and Support), and ask them for help.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

One possibility is that you spent t-cash in order to continue the snowboard race. The first time you fall, you can continue for free, but after that, you have to pay t-cash in order to get up and continue.

If you're absolutely certain that you didn't spend the t-cash there, you can contact support directly from within your game (Settings > Help and Support), and ask them for help.
    Did that last night, didn't get a response

Quote Originally Posted by Pilla Doll View Post
    Did that last night, didn't get a response
    The automated receipt reply should arrive within minutes, if not less. You didn't get anything?
    That's IOS/Android/Kindle, and sending the ingame report worked?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The automated receipt reply should arrive within minutes, if not less. You didn't get anything?
    No, still no response

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    No, still no response
    You didn't answer my 2nd question, about the OS, but I believe, all OS get the automated receipt reply. If so, and if you didn't get that one, it sounds as if your reporting didn't work.
    No idea what to do then, hopefully dread will check back here and has an idea

No, still no response
    Can you still see the message that you sent them if you go to the Help and Support section? If yes, you will find a ticket ID at the top of the page, which you can send to me or one of the other mods. If you can't see your message at all, it's possible that your report wasn't sent, and you should try again. It would be helpful if you also provide your email address while you fill out the form.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Can you still see the message that you sent them if you go to the Help and Support section? If yes, you will find a ticket ID at the top of the page, which you can send to me or one of the other mods. If you can't see your message at all, it's possible that your report wasn't sent, and you should try again. It would be helpful if you also provide your email address while you fill out the form.
    This?
    #

This?
    #
    Yes, that one. I will forward it to our admin, and someone from the support team should contact you soon.
    FORUM RULES

Hola ,DREADNOUGHT, te acuerdas que me ayudaste para poder poner mensaje a Anna , perdí mi ciudad de 5 años , DIVERTILAND , se llamaba, llevo 4 dias desesperado , no se cual es el fallo , lo estaban mirando , pero no se nada , mira a ver si tu me consigues información , por favor, el número es :5663847
    Gracias y peor por molestarte , estoy desesperado