Thread: Dealer discount

Dealer discount

I used the dealer for 10 days. At the end, if says that if you purchase another dealer "today"
    You will get a discount.

Well, "today" means 24 hours or something like that to me.

I got the message in the morning and by afternoon it was gone and the dealer was full price again. I was going to purchase later because I thought I had time. I am disappointed. 18 T-cash is a lot.

What is the time the dealer offers the discount? Is that your definition of"today"?

Came here to ask this question. For me, the "20% off today only" dealer offer disappeared after an hour.

Is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Wambleland View Post
    Came here to ask this question. For me, the "20% off today only" dealer offer disappeared after an hour.

Is this a bug?
    Nope. Usually you will get the 20% discount offer if your previously purchased dealer time had expired. He'll give you one hour after first presenting the discount offer for you to take advantage of it, then the offer expires.

Some people have reported that you can buy his services for a single day and after that expires the 20% offer will again appear. I've never done this so I cannot speak for the accuracy of that statement but I believe the people who say it.

There is also a "single use of the dealer" coupon (currently available in the Yacht Club) but it is unknown if the 20% discount offer will appear after you use that coupon. The jury is still out on that one so I would discourage you from trying as an experiment, especially if you are saving your Yacht Club Tokens for something you really want, the coupon is not cheap and may not really be a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Some people have reported that you can buy his services for a single day and after that expires the 20% offer will again appear. I've never done this so I cannot speak for the accuracy of that statement but I believe the people who say it.
    I do this all the time, it definitely works, in total it costs 84 T cash for 11 days, worth doing if you miss the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I do this all the time, it definitely works, in total it costs 84 T cash for 11 days, worth doing if you miss the offer.
    Yes I can confirm this too. I don't have to do this often but I have been distracted before and missed the discount. Hiring him for one day to get my discounted ten days is a life saver .

Brilliant, thanks for the info folks, it is much appreciated, and 84 T-cash for 11 days is still better value than the full price of 90 for 10 days!