Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Dealer coupon

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Zelda, will explain in Dutch, for you not a problem and it's to hot for English.

    De nieuwe dealer coupon is geldig for 1x gebruik. Ik heb hem niet gekocht maar mijn kleinzoon had nog altijd de coupon voor voor een dag. Die is veranderd in de nieuwe coupon. De dealer bij hem toont nu 4 opties. 1x gebruik, 1 dag, 5 dagen en 10 dagen. Niet een echt goede deal om te kopen.
    Thanx for explaining!
    Yes, it IS too hot, I already questionned my reading because of the heat

    But..... that's..... weird, just a one time asking, when we got it I thought it would be buying him for 10 days, slight difference , LOL!

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post

    De nieuwe dealer coupon is geldig for 1x gebruik. Ik heb hem niet gekocht maar mijn kleinzoon had nog altijd de coupon voor voor een dag. Die is veranderd in de nieuwe coupon. De dealer bij hem toont nu 4 opties. 1x gebruik, 1 dag, 5 dagen en 10 dagen. Niet een echt goede deal om te kopen.
    Haha, I just remembered my grandpa singing a song, when I was small: drie matrozen kochten rozen ... Grandpa was dutch, but I didn‘t know dutch at that age. In german „kochten“ is not „bought“ but „cooked“ and I thought „Why in heaven are they cooking roses?“

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Haha, I just remembered my grandpa singing a song, when I was small: drie matrozen kochten rozen ... Grandpa was dutch, but I didn‘t know dutch at that age. In german „kochten“ is not „bought“ but „cooked“ and I thought „Why in heaven are they cooking roses?“
    Off topic, but could just as easily be coughing roses, depending on Dutch/Danish gutteral shift. Supposedly the origin of the phrase "to cough up" meaning to pay.

  4. #14
    I have no idea how to do pictures in the forum but I can confirm it is for one single use. It is not one day, it’s one use. Meaning you use him for one item (ex: 11 bread)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Buchingerville View Post
    I have no idea how to do pictures in the forum but I can confirm it is for one single use. It is not one day, it’s one use. Meaning you use him for one item (ex: 11 bread)
    Thanks for the confirmation!
    That's really bold of Playrix, and also, to change existing coupons in players' inventory.

    Buchingerville, for screenshots handling, you can check out this thread - look whether you find the advice for your OS. And note Graylady's remark in the 2nd post, that pics usually have to be resized (made smaller), in order to upload them here. There are free online tools for that.

  6. #16
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you use the dealer coupon Do I have to wait until all hired the days run out?
    ===================

    Township: Haven
    Level: 105
    ===================

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you use the dealer coupon Do I have to wait until all hired the days run out?
    Yes, once he's available to hire again you'll see using the coupon as an option

  8. #18
    Calling it a rip off is being overly polite. It's for one use only? Not even for one full day? How absurd. Incredibly stingy. Barely useful as a freebie. Certainly not worth buying. At least that's my thought on the matter! Lol

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Calling it a rip off is being overly polite. It's for one use only? Not even for one full day? How absurd. Incredibly stingy. Barely useful as a freebie. Certainly not worth buying. At least that's my thought on the matter! Lol
    Completely agree Cody. I really hope it doesnt become a regular prize in upcoming events. So disappointed when I saw this instead of a good booster as 4th prize in the Bubblegum Event.

  10. #20
    During beta testing it was good for hiring the dealer for One Full Day. Whoo-hoo!
    (everyone was happy...)


    Live release: good for hiring him right there on the spot...for One Item. Seriously?
    (now...everyone is mad...) and rightly so!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-04-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •