Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dealer coupon

Dealer coupon

there is a small gold bag and an "x1" beside it under the merchant in my city market , what does it mean

Dealer coupon

What is the dealer coupon for?

looks like you can hire him for one time only? doesn't seem like a very good deal if it's only once? not even for a full day?

Quote Originally Posted by brichey@satx.rr.com View Post
    What is the dealer coupon for?
    Assuming you mean the coupon in the Yacht Club for the new season, there is some discussion here (and following posts):

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1512943

Seems indeed it is not clear at all.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-24-2019 at 08:05 AM. Reason: added quote for clarification, after threads being merged

Quote Originally Posted by James Taralli View Post
    there is a small gold bag and an "x1" beside it under the merchant in my city market , what does it mean
    I guess you bought it at the Yacht Club, and it has the bag on a blue background?
    The coupon has its description behind the question mark ? on it, at the Yacht Club (I assume it keeps it when bought, but not totally sure).
    You can look up the discussion about what the "one time" means in the link I gave above.

The "x 1" simply means that you have one coupon. It would count up, if you bought more.

Thank you, you are right I bought it at the yacht club and forgot about it

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I guess you bought it at the Yacht Club, and it has the bag on a blue background?
    The coupon has its description behind the question mark ? on it, at the Yacht Club (I assume it keeps it when bought, but not totally sure).
    You can look up the discussion about what the "one time" means in the link I gave above.

The "x 1" simply means that you have one coupon. It would count up, if you bought more.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

I read the link, but am still puzzled what this coupon exactly means: hire dealer free for one day...?? Or...??

No one bought it yet?

Apparently, from Facebook it is a one time coupon. Not a day, just one use of the dealer.

I am certainly not buying it, so can't confirm this from personal experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I read the link, but am still puzzled what this coupon exactly means: hire dealer free for one day...?? Or...??

No one bought it yet?
    Zelda, will explain in Dutch, for you not a problem and it's to hot for English.

De nieuwe dealer coupon is geldig for 1x gebruik. Ik heb hem niet gekocht maar mijn kleinzoon had nog altijd de coupon voor voor een dag. Die is veranderd in de nieuwe coupon. De dealer bij hem toont nu 4 opties. 1x gebruik, 1 dag, 5 dagen en 10 dagen. Niet een echt goede deal om te kopen.

What a rip off!! Only good for 1 use! I will buy a deco for storage
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim