Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dealer coupon

I'm kicking myself for buying the dealer coupon with tokens at the yacht club.

Lesson learned - look carefully before you leap!

I know another game . . . . unnamed . . . . that started doing a lot of the things i see this game doing . . . . hope they didn't hire the other game's ex-employees? if so . . . . it didn't end well . . . . JustSaying

The dealer when you buy him shows a x1 next to him. Now it is showing a x2 what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbie2 View Post
    The dealer when you buy him shows a x1 next to him. Now it is showing a x2 what does this mean?
    Sounds like you have two hire dealer for free coupons
    One from recent event and one bought at yacht club?

Dealer coupon

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Sounds like you have two hire dealer for free coupons
    One from recent event and one bought at yacht club?
    That’s it! I hired dealer and one is from the recent event! Makes sense!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    During beta testing it was good for hiring the dealer for One Full Day. Whoo-hoo!
    (everyone was happy...)

Live release: good for hiring him right there on the spot...for One Item. Seriously?
    (now...everyone is mad...) and rightly so!
    Thank god I read this, I have all intention to buy coupon in yacht club. Now I will keep my tokens for next season.
    Perhaps they will change the coupon to be as normal booster for at least 1 day. The one I have I will not use at all.
    I`m regular buyer of dealer, always taken 10 days with discount. Can`t imagine to play without him
    Town name: Lidija
    Town level: 120
    Zoo level: waiting for last two animals
    Co-op name: Cokroo
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016