Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dealer coupon

I'm kicking myself for buying the dealer coupon with tokens at the yacht club.

Lesson learned - look carefully before you leap!

I know another game . . . . unnamed . . . . that started doing a lot of the things i see this game doing . . . . hope they didn't hire the other game's ex-employees? if so . . . . it didn't end well . . . . JustSaying

The dealer when you buy him shows a x1 next to him. Now it is showing a x2 what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbie2 View Post
    The dealer when you buy him shows a x1 next to him. Now it is showing a x2 what does this mean?
    Sounds like you have two hire dealer for free coupons
    One from recent event and one bought at yacht club?

Dealer coupon

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Sounds like you have two hire dealer for free coupons
    One from recent event and one bought at yacht club?
    That’s it! I hired dealer and one is from the recent event! Makes sense!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    During beta testing it was good for hiring the dealer for One Full Day. Whoo-hoo!
    (everyone was happy...)

Live release: good for hiring him right there on the spot...for One Item. Seriously?
    (now...everyone is mad...) and rightly so!
    Thank god I read this, I have all intention to buy coupon in yacht club. Now I will keep my tokens for next season.
    Perhaps they will change the coupon to be as normal booster for at least 1 day. The one I have I will not use at all.
    I`m regular buyer of dealer, always taken 10 days with discount. Can`t imagine to play without him
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

I just used my one time use coupon for the first time & waited for an hour for him to come back from break & he offered the 20% discount to hire him for the week! Works well if you have stuffed your barn & you need to empty it before hiring him again🤑no sense in wasting money if you can't use it

Unfortunately, I can't remember how I got my coupon. I thought it was a prize, and that it was a full 10 day coupon. Or that I might have bought it in the yacht club, but still for 10 days. When the newest version came out my coupon disappeared at first. I put in a service ticket, and was told the devs were aware, but no one came back with a solution. After 2-3 days I wrote to customer service again. This time I was told that in the new version it only shows up when you have run out of time with the dealer. When I looked, the coupon was there. But, when I looked carefully at it, it was a one time only, one item only coupon! I'm sure that is not what I bought or won. My recollection was it was for 10 days. Or I never would have bought it.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCliff View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't remember how I got my coupon. I thought it was a prize, and that it was a full 10 day coupon. Or that I might have bought it in the yacht club, but still for 10 days. When the newest version came out my coupon disappeared at first. I put in a service ticket, and was told the devs were aware, but no one came back with a solution. After 2-3 days I wrote to customer service again. This time I was told that in the new version it only shows up when you have run out of time with the dealer. When I looked, the coupon was there. But, when I looked carefully at it, it was a one time only, one item only coupon! I'm sure that is not what I bought or won. My recollection was it was for 10 days. Or I never would have bought it.
    The blue/yellow looking coupon? Were your or are you a beta tester? If so, the coupon was good for one full day during beta testing only. Then when the live update came out, back in June/July, it changed to the one time use.

If I remember correctly, it was a prize in a couple events as well as for purchase in the Yacht Club.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-17-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton