Thread: Lost game data after iPhone transfer

Lost game data after iPhone transfer

Hi

I got a new iPhone today. I transferred all my details from the old one to the new one. As in where you bring the devices close and they sync together.

After installing Gardenscapes from the App Store it’s started from the beginning. I don’t have Facebook and now the other device is reset.

I also have Homescapes but my game data is ok with this one somehow which I can’t understand this wasn’t synced to Facebook as again I do not have it.

I’ve contacted support already and gave them all the details of where I was at with my data on Gardenscapes just waiting for a reply.

Anyone else had a similar problemto mine and did they manage to locate your data?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsy View Post
    Hi

I got a new iPhone today. I transferred all my details from the old one to the new one. As in where you bring the devices close and they sync together.

After installing Gardenscapes from the App Store it’s started from the beginning. I don’t have Facebook and now the other device is reset.

I also have Homescapes but my game data is ok with this one somehow which I can’t understand this wasn’t synced to Facebook as again I do not have it.

I’ve contacted support already and gave them all the details of where I was at with my data on Gardenscapes just waiting for a reply.

Anyone else had a similar problemto mine and did they manage to locate your data?
    Lyndsy, when I got my phone it synce through iTunes, you might check there.

on second note, I go a new kindle and Township loaded up correctly but gardenscapes and homescapes did not. Contacted playrix and they asked if I still had old device and to get the game id off it. I did and they transferred my current level over. The ID is located on main screen when you go to the wheel in top right corner. Hope they can help you.
    Happy
    Town Level 141
    Co-op: Castaways

Thank you I will try to sync through iTunes.

I can’t get the ID from my other device now as it has been reset so if I was to set it up on my other device again I think that it will not recognise my data on there also.

Je suis française et le texte en anglais est traduit par Google traduction . J'ai le même soucis que lyndsy a la différence prêt que je suis sur Android ( Wiko ) et a pu récupérer l'id de la partie que je veux garder . J'ai contacté le support technique mais a part un message automatique je n'ai aucune nouvelle depuis le début de la semaine . Voici ce que j'ai posté .
    Je n'ai pas Facebook . je n'ai pas pu récupérer mes ancienne donné . néanmoins j'ai le numéro . 20136392948. je préfère cette partie . Merci d'avance . I am French and the text in English is translated by Google translation. I have the same problem that lyndsy has the difference that I am on Android (Wiko) and was able to recover the id of the game I want to keep. I contacted the technical support but apart from an automatic message I have no news since the beginning of the week. Here is what I posted.
    ** I do not have facebook . I could not recover my old data. nevertheless, I have the number. 20136392948. I prefer this part. thank you in advance