Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 23.07 The New Update for MAC is OUT

Tool Exchange broken after update

I have not been able to open the tool exchange since the update. I get the message "please wait while we connect to the server". Any update on a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Didn't we used to have a female vet with long dark braids in the pet hospital building?
    hm - no? I only remember the same young woman as now (playing with the dog), she's usually jogging.

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Is that Harold examining a black cat?
    I assume so, although I hardly noticed him there. He appears at the heli with his orders he has a quiff and reddish brown hair. Now I looked at the hospital and would say I recognize him there.

2019-07-24 Harold-vet.jpg
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-25-2019 at 04:10 PM. Reason: added pic

Quote Originally Posted by Whee View Post
    I have not been able to open the tool exchange since the update. I get the message "please wait while we connect to the server". Any update on a fix?
    So far, Anna has not acknowledged the issue yet.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Mac: Trouble Tool Trade Last Update

Hallo,
    after the last update, the tool trade does not work anymore!

Still no tool exchange! So we wait 3 days for the shipyard to complete, then can't open it because we can't make the tools!!!!! Are Playrix hoping that we will use tcash to buy them?????
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Hi all,

Regarding the Tool Exchange issue, the devs are aware of it and currently working on it. It will hopefully soon be resolved!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The message has changed at the tool factory - it now says "Download Complete".

Still doesn't open, though.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    The message has changed at the tool factory - it now says "Download Complete".

Still doesn't open, though.
    I got the same message, closed the game and reopened, and the tool exchange works now.

Quote Originally Posted by Whee View Post
    I got the same message, closed the game and reopened, and the tool exchange works now.
    Ditto! Tool Factory is back open!

Thanks for the fix!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hm - no? I only remember the same young woman as now (playing with the dog), she's usually jogging.

I assume so, although I hardly noticed him there. He appears at the heli with his orders he has a quiff and reddish brown hair. Now I looked at the hospital and would say I recognize him there.

2019-07-24 Harold-vet.jpg
    Thanks for pointing him out.
    Ever since you posted I've been looking for Harold in heli orders and finally got him today. Yea.
    Have you seen the backwoods/John Muir-like heli orders other new guy? In this hair he has one of those pretty birds Downton had flying in her town's screenshot a while ago (maybe a robin?) and he's holding a nest with eggs. Anyone know his name?
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114