Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
Thanks for pointing him out.
Ever since you posted I've been looking for Harold in heli orders and finally got him today. Yea.
Have you seen the backwoods/John Muir-like heli orders other new guy? In this hair he has one of those pretty birds Downton had flying in her town's screenshot a while ago (maybe a robin?) and he's holding a nest with eggs. Anyone know his name?
You're welcome Glad he finally went to YOUR shop!

Now I had to look up John Muir, thank you very much, lol! I guessed already, though, that you mean Robin the hermit, and found him at the Wiki, where our amazing Wiki-authors have put his picture.
I and my Android device know him for longer already, so I am not sure, but don't think he's new for Mac? (w/o being mentioned)
I searched for him and his name in the Announcements/News section here, but didn't find him (only questions about the island), so still think he must be here longtime already. I also remember f.e., when I started reading here (about March 2016), that I tried to find out why ppl said the dealer's name is Raj or Raja, and didn't find that either, so assumed "things from the beginning" are not here.
When someone is introduced new, they're usually mentioned in the announcement of the update, with name and occupation, as Harold is here.

So, here is the list of Customers on the Wiki:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Customers

Scroll down a bit and then click on "Expand" on the right side of the subtitle "Regular Customers",
scroll down again, quite a bit, and there he is! with robin and egg nest