Thread: Delete Inactive Players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Delete Inactive Players

Can you please, please, please boot inactive players? I’m new to this game and every team I join is loaded with 15-20 completely inactive players.

That's why I started my own team. I think the creator went inactive in our last one. So frustrating.

Dychan cartref, is the name if you are interested

No one but 3 of us play on my team sick of it can not join any teams they are all full or my level is not high enough any team looking for good team player i play evety day on off all day if you need dedication im your lady

Quote Originally Posted by Vicwhiz View Post
    No one but 3 of us play on my team sick of it can not join any teams they are all full or my level is not high enough any team looking for good team player i play evety day on off all day if you need dedication im your lady
    Maybe the three of you who do play should have a conversation about leaving the current coop and creating a new one for yourselves. It's really pretty easy to do.

Select a leader and make sure that person is friended to the other two. The new leader leaves the current coop and creates a new one. He or she then sends an invitation to the remaining two to join the new coop.

You can decide whether to add more members after or close the coop to just you three.

It's in Homescapes pretty similar to TS, but as far as I see, no need to be friends there (yet).

Defo not full over here and I doubt your level isn't high enough.

Harry Potter group is looking for active players— we average 1200 helps a week and regularly win challenges.
    But you must be at level 1500 or above.

+++yeah that the problem

Oh, sorry. I hate the way they jumble up topics from different game forums when we sort by newest.