Thread: Transparent grounds.

Transparent grounds.

Please, please make the grounds of deco transparent, so we can make them fit in in our designs the way we like it!

You seem to have a preference for grass; I don’t, and then you get:

151AA435-CEA7-4B0D-B215-E3F283E2F2FA.jpg

AFBDB411-E9C4-4CA0-9AE7-A174C7A25FEC.jpg

I would like to see all more intergrated..... so no grass on the beach, for instance....

that has been wished for often - so often that "Transparent Floor Option So That Townies Can Walk on Beaches & Other Areas" made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list. Not the same wording as here, but the result would be the same, I think.

You have impressive pictures, Zelda - maybe one of our Mods could link the wish to this thread? pretty please That would help, I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    that has been wished for often - so often that "Transparent Floor Option So That Townies Can Walk on Beaches & Other Areas" made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list. Not the same wording as here, but the result would be the same, I think.

You have impressive pictures, Zelda - maybe one of our Mods could link the wish to this thread? pretty please That would help, I am sure.
    I seem to remember such, but thought after seeing new deco again: just try to yet again point out how ugly custom made grounds can be when you use them in a different environment (although.... I have tried some grass-grounded deco on grass to see if..... but the ones I tried out looked ugly on that as well, as it was so clearly different grass, not fluid....).

Yes, of course pictures may be used!

I said the same thing here, Zelda

The item in the wish list refers to a transparent paving option so townies appear to be walking on landscape. Three of us agreeing that deco bases should be clear (or non-existent) doesn't constitute 'frequently' yet, I don't think, and I'd hate to usurp that established idea by linking it to this thread.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-23-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    (although.... I have tried some grass-grounded deco on grass to see if..... but the ones I tried out looked ugly on that as well, as it was so clearly different grass, not fluid....).
    yes, that, too.
    Well, hopefully others will add their voice here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    The item in the wish list refers to a transparent paving option so townies appear to be walking on landscape. Three of us agreeing that deco bases should be clear (or non-existent) doesn't constitute 'frequently' yet, I don't think, and I'd hate to usurp that established idea by linking it to this thread.
    as mentioned, the result of transparent ground would work for both ideas, and having the ground adapt to what is on it has been wished for here several times before also.
    But OK, you're the Mod and sorry for suggesting something you would even "hate".

But OK, you're the Mod and sorry for suggesting something you would even "hate".
    Goodness me, it's just an expression!

I will add my voice to this . Transparent floor option for decs and walking on beach etc would be very welcome. In the event that Playrix actually implement what is on the frequently requested list, it might have been good to include this so that it got attention also and wasn't overlooked.

Maybe if a few more people add to this wish that can happen .

I will add my voice to this too. The grassy ground does not work when I want to place my decorations on tiles. I even have an issue with the grassy cover of the Otter pond. Are the Dev's really convinced that Pearls Seaweed and Scallops grow in the river or is the Pond connected by a tunnel with the open Sea?
    So a big Yes for transparent grounds but I prefer a a bigger scala then only some Decorations.
    Thanks in advance ...

Can pavement be replaced by ground cover without using the hammer? If not there will be constant complaint from people who've forgotten where they invisibly paved

Does the improved look of some buildings and decor outweigh that inconvenience.?
    In my opinion yes, despite liking some of the texture that can be achieved with certain items on small patches of different ground cover/pavings.

How many suggestions constitutes frequent?