Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Regatta Task for July 23, 2019

Something about the gold league decor is getting right on my foot. The organ is missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Something about the gold league decor is getting right on my foot. The organ is missing something.
    Doesn't an organ have more pedals for the feet? A whole keyboard-like arrangement. This looks more like the base of a piano. Is that it? Do I win something?

(My other answer was going to be "a monkey with a hat" but I couldn't find the grinder handle )

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Doesn't an organ have more pedals for the feet? A whole keyboard-like arrangement. This looks more like the base of a piano. Is that it? Do I win something?

(My other answer was going to be "a monkey with a hat" but I couldn't find the grinder handle )
    LOLOL. The cheeky monkey ran off with the handle after downing 3,6,9 bottles of wine.
    Unfortunately, that wine was your prize. Yep, missing the pedals. There's something else missing too apart from cdosr's Châteauneuf du Pape, but will stop there, before I get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Yes, that would be a possibility also. The 200 tokens aren’t a problem, I‘ve got them. I shall have to explain all that to my coop, appoint somebody else as leader and tell them they have to invite me back ...
    yes, and to make you leader again... and the one inviting must be on your friends list. Each time one switches between Coops it's much planning, esp. if you have only 50 friends. But doable - but did you see that the organ seems to be not totally OK? (didn't understand the conversation fully) I guess you will want it anyway

Am I going mad or apart from animal cards didn't everyone used to get the same yacht club rewards?

And seriously 150 tokens for a single use of the dealer? What is that worth about 1 T cash?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yes, and to make you leader again... and the one inviting must be on your friends list. Each time one switches between Coops it's much planning, esp. if you have only 50 friends. But doable - but did you see that the organ seems to be not totally OK? (didn't understand the conversation fully) I guess you will want it anyway
    Yes, of course to everything! It‘s more like a hammond organ, which can have two manuals (like the deco), but no pedal. And Charlie‘s right: a church organ has full set of keys for the feet like a giant piano. But - that‘s the other detail not quite right - a real organ would have much more pipes (one for each key and each stop to be exact). Nevertheless I want it!
    I will wait till interseasonal, that gives me more time for the whole thing. Becoming leader again is not a problem; when the former leader deserted her coop, nobody wanted the job ... I only took it, because everybody else threatened to leave should he/she be made leader ...

Yes, of course to everything!...But - that‘s the other detail not quite right - a real organ would have much more pipes (one for each key and each stop to be exact). Nevertheless I want it!
    LOL, of course Thanks! And when you have it, I still hope for your answer whether the hand movements are close to what one does on an organ, pls. Still curious - and pls tell me, what a stop is in this context - sachma einfach auf Deutsch, bitte

I will wait till interseasonal, that gives me more time for the whole thing. Becoming leader again is not a problem; when the former leader deserted her coop, nobody wanted the job ... I only took it, because everybody else threatened to leave should he/she be made leader ...
    ROFL, great bunch! fits with the one task rule anyway, good prospects then for your leadership! and yep, Interseasonal will be more comfortable. Wasn't sure how long you can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Am I going mad or apart from animal cards didn't everyone used to get the same yacht club rewards?

And seriously 150 tokens for a single use of the dealer? What is that worth about 1 T cash?
    That single transaction coupon was really disappointing. It should have been one day, which equates to 12 tcash, still a lot less than a minor decoration. What a waste of stars.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 07-24-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    single transaction coupon was really disappointing
    HOLY GUACAMOLE, I'm so glad I read this thread! That was first on my list of things to buy, but looks like I'll be spending it it on some nice decor instead

Seriously, the decor is amazing for more realistic towns. I'm so tired of amusement park ride after ride as event/top regatta prizes... The gramophone ride aside, all the other deco I'm dying to have. I can finally put that garishly purple music store somewhere that makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, probably not. ONE task... I would do more alone for not getting bored!
    BTW, you will need 200 tokens to buy the thing. And a square of 2 x 2 spaces. (I have just opened a musical area around my musical town si<g>n) There is audience, but I'm happy to report that the posing lady with purple shirt is not among them.
    And I'd be curious to hear whether the organist's hand movements are somehow realistic - just curious

Wouldn't there be a possibility for you to jump into a gold Coop next Monday, during the off-time? Buy the thing, und Ruh' is'?!
    I believe I read somewhere that if you leave your old coop and create a new coop during Interseasonal, all the Yacht Club decor from the previous season is available to buy, regardless of level.

Anyone know if this is true? If so, it would be a way to get the Gold decor even if your regular coop doesn't want to work for Gold League.