Thread: Crashing Kindle Fire

Crashing Kindle Fire

Hi,

I have been unable to even look at the my team screens without being booted for a while, but since this recent team event, I was unable to check the team progress at all, but now that it is over, I try to log in the game the screen comes up and then it automatically opens the results and immediately crashes....

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times
    Cleared the cache and data several times
    Restarted my kindle a few times.

Previously if I just avoided it I could still play the game, but now I immediately get booted. No error messages, no way to report it in game, it just boots me right away.

Not sure what to do, I really enjoy the game and cannot even play right now...

Thanks for any help,
    Misty
    ~*We're bad guys, it's what we do!*~

I'm having issues with the team features on my Android phone too. I talked to support three times already, and now I can't even start the game. It loads until I click "Play", and it crashes. I tried all day today, and I went through all the troubleshooting steps too, but nothing worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistyinltown View Post
    Not sure what to do, I really enjoy the game and cannot even play right now...
    Try to report it via this online form - I hope it sends the necessary device data also, but not sure, so, tell them you're on Kindle and describe what happens when/how.

Also, write in big letters (so to speak, not really ), that you cannot report from ingame.

Hope they can help you - good luck!