Thread: Missing reward!

Missing reward!

The team I am in just won the Gardner's league - coming in a first place!
    It would be really nice if PLAYRIX could honor its rewards!
    I don't understand why my account doesn't receive them????
    Really annoying!

Hi,

If you're missing any items - coins, rewards, boosters, etc. you will have to report it directly from your game (Settings > Help and Support > Missing Items) and the support team will restore them for you!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I too never received my reward. Looking .in the Facebook group, there seems to be quite a few of us in the same situation. I’ve raised this using the support option in the game and received a message saying the following:
    ———————————-
    Thanks for letting us know about that issue! I passed the information on to the dev team, so they'll do their best to identify and fix the problem ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
    ———————————-

Hopefully they’ll fix it soon and give us what we are owed.

I too never received the award. Since the competition, when I load the game and press play, the game crashes. I cannot report it directly through the game...the game won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Deneen Rivard Popp View Post
    I too never received the award. Since the competition, when I load the game and press play, the game crashes. I cannot report it directly through the game...the game won't work.
    Hi,

You can use this online form to contact support when you can't access the game's settings.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Still waiting for my reward. 😡😡😡😡