Thread: Clover glitch

Exclamation Clover glitch

Can playrix please fix the clover glitch??? I have 78 letters in my inbox at town hall that should not be there, I haven't collected any for a few days and certainly have not helped anyone that much to warrant 78 letters with clovers... And I am sure its a glitch because there are letters from players I have not helped more than once. I have 50 clovers right now in my house of luck, which I will not spend and I will not collect those 78 letter, but I hope this will be fixed in the next day or two so I may get back to collecting and not take advantage of this glitch! I do not cheat nor do I like to... Please fix this glitch.

Heather, you'll need to contact Support from within your game about this, so they'll automatically get the necessary technical data with your message.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Heather, you'll need to contact Support from within your game about this, so they'll automatically get the necessary technical data with your message.
    Thanks, I will