Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please can Christmas and the SNOW go away now? Pretty please?!

Please can Christmas and the SNOW go away now? Pretty please?!

Haven't bought a decoration or a land expansion since the snow appeared. It skues the look of everything. I sure hope it melts soon.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadee View Post
    Haven't bought a decoration or a land expansion since the snow appeared. It skues the look of everything. I sure hope it melts soon.
    I hate the snow. Its very blinding for me
    I hope they get rid of it soon...very soon
    It also reuins my perception when trying to remodel my town cause of white. I like the zoo better because theres no snow

I agree, I am tired of it. One of my co-op mates also said the same thing. Please, Playrix, can you take the snow away?

I like the snow very much and how nicely many of the "normal" items are decorated. I mean, we have the other style the whole year long, and the snow's been only here a month. As far as I'm concerned it should stay at least ONE more month. It's winter after all, in rl it doesn't go after 1 month either

~Soreya

Love the snow as well. We don't have it now on Windows Phone but we had it last year for winter, and I wish we did again. Winter is a full season, so it makes sense to have it up for a longer time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadee View Post
    Sadly, the snow will disappear soon enough. This is my second Christmas playing and I love the holiday transformation. I covered every grassy area with snow and created a large park with holiday displays. I enjoy seeing my town and other towns decked out in holiday cheer. I would love to see the snow hang around just alittle longer!

Christmas traditionally finishes on January 6th with the arrival of the Wise Men.

Hi Angy. It is not to do with religion but the seasonal changes. I personally love the snow features with the wintery trees etc.

It was meant as an explanation as to why the snow is still there. I'm a Windows phone player - no Christmas theming at all, alas.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    It was meant as an explanation as to why the snow is still there. I'm a Windows phone player - no Christmas theming at all, alas.
    Its January 11, 2017 where I live These wise men sure take a loooooooooooooong time