Thread: I need friends!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation I need friends!!!!!!!!!!

I've maxed out the number of friends you can have in the game which is 50, so I need more friends. I tried to enter my friend's code but it keeps telling me I I have exceeded the maximum amount. How do I add more friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenisha Wiggins View Post
    I've maxed out the number of friends you can have in the game which is 50, so I need more friends. I tried to enter my friend's code but it keeps telling me I I have exceeded the maximum amount. How do I add more friends?
    Hi,

The only way to add more than 50 friends (which is the in-game friends limit) is via facebook. You must first add other players as friends on facebook, and once you're friends there, they will automatically appear as friends in the game. That is, of course, assuming you have your game connected to a facebook account.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hey, Dread. What about those of us who have accessed the game directly through something like Google Play on androids and such?

I'd actually had difficulties with registering through FB so am in here with a direct registration to Playrix without the connection to FB and quite honestly, I'd prefer to not mix my FB and my mobile game stuff.

But it would be really nice if we (those of us who are not on through FB) to be able to gain more friends. Just a thought.
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Kendra View Post
    But it would be really nice if we (those of us who are not on through FB) to be able to gain more friends. ....
    well, obviously the Devs want us to connect to Facebook, so they have even linked an achievement (75 friends) to it, indirectly. At the same time, from the start, they have added "Adding more than 50 in-game friends" to their Won't-Happen-list.

So, for those of us who don't want to connect to their FB-acct or who don't want FB at all, it means 50 ingame friends and Ernie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯