Thread: Animal product tab

Animal product tab

It would be nice if there was a separate tab for animal products. With the introduction of otters it is getting hard to find how many products I have & if I should be grabbing a few more. It would be very convenient to have one place to look, just like the island products.

I agree a separate tab in the barn for animal products would be useful, also a separate tab for factory items. The All tab has an awful lot of different items to hunt thru.

I like to have 15 to 20 bacon and honeycomb stored in barn, also for the feathers. The wool, eggs and milk I make as needed, if I had room in barn I would like go store eggs but don't have room for them. In the sheds I have them set up where in one , I have 2 feeds for the wool, honeycomb and 3 for bacon, another shed Sal feed for the cows except 1 for sheep, and then the 3rd shed have it all set up for the hens except 1 for the bees. This way I always have feed regularly to go.

The problem is that when you have 10-12 of each of the 100+ factory products, the 10 products from animals gets lost in the production tab