Thread: Level 66 and losing interest due to long wait for items & no easy tasks

Level 66 and losing interest due to long wait for items & no easy tasks

I’ve been playing for awhile now and I’m at level 66. I’m losing interest in the game because the things that I have to produce take so much time and there aren’t any easy tasks anymore. Please start heavily mixing in some easy ones like six loaves of bread or 15 sugar cane etc. to fill a helicopter there are like four different items that take hours to produce. It’s just not that fun anymore because it’s so time-consuming to fill orders.

If it can’t be incorporated, then I’m thinking about wiping it out and starting over. I really don’t want to because I really like my town, I have things the way I want them, set up the way I like, and decorated the way I like.

It’s extremely difficult to nearly impossible to get enough cash to get the merchant. Sometimes I’m almost there and then I have to open up a few chests and then my cash is gone again. Sure I don’t have to open the chests but sometimes there’s a good amount of money in them it’s a gamble. I think you should allow coins to buy more things than they are allowed to buy right now. I did use some real cash a few times to get the merchant so things weren’t taking forever but I’m not gonna do that anymore. I am only going to use the cash that I earn in the game and I’m finding it nearly impossible. I understand that you want people to use real money but you also should have the game set up so that people can earn enough cash in the game to do what they want to do eventually.

So please incorporate easier tasks and a decent amount of them. It takes so long to fill anything it’s ridiculous. I used to be able to help people all the time and now I can barely keep up with what I need to produce for myself. I really like helping people but I’m finding that it’s very difficult for me to help people now because I’m so buried with work of my own to do. I’m hoping I don’t have to whack my town and start all the way over but if I have to, I will because it’s just not fun anymore. The only reason I haven’t done it already is because there are people who I’ve become friends with and I would feel bad leaving them hanging because I do help them when I can and they help me when they can.

Please consider this! Thanks!

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheresaMarie View Post
    I’ve been playing for awhile now and I’m at level 66. I’m losing interest in the game because the things that I have to produce take so much time and there aren’t any easy tasks anymore. Please start heavily mixing in some easy ones like six loaves of bread or 15 sugar cane etc. to fill a helicopter there are like four different items that take hours to produce. It’s just not that fun anymore because it’s so time-consuming to fill orders.

If it can’t be incorporated, then I’m thinking about wiping it out and starting over. I really don’t want to because I really like my town, I have things the way I want them, set up the way I like, and decorated the way I like.

It’s extremely difficult to nearly impossible to get enough cash to get the merchant. Sometimes I’m almost there and then I have to open up a few chests and then my cash is gone again. Sure I don’t have to open the chests but sometimes there’s a good amount of money in them it’s a gamble. I think you should allow coins to buy more things than they are allowed to buy right now. I did use some real cash a few times to get the merchant so things weren’t taking forever but I’m not gonna do that anymore. I am only going to use the cash that I earn in the game and I’m finding it nearly impossible. I understand that you want people to use real money but you also should have the game set up so that people can earn enough cash in the game to do what they want to do eventually.

So please incorporate easier tasks and a decent amount of them. It takes so long to fill anything it’s ridiculous. I used to be able to help people all the time and now I can barely keep up with what I need to produce for myself. I really like helping people but I’m finding that it’s very difficult for me to help people now because I’m so buried with work of my own to do. I’m hoping I don’t have to whack my town and start all the way over but if I have to, I will because it’s just not fun anymore. The only reason I haven’t done it already is because there are people who I’ve become friends with and I would feel bad leaving them hanging because I do help them when I can and they help me when they can.

Please consider this! Thanks!
    Yes agree it takes while for somethings. But keep this in mind
    If you start over from were you are at, the same problem's gonna be there when you reach the same lvl. So is it really worth it?
    Can't keep starting over you will end up in the same spot every time.
    I know it is tempting to open chest but to be honest the "gamble" is not worth it.
    But this is just IMO.

Planning, budgetting, patience are just a few life skills this game reminds us of.

If you mine, convert to ore, upgrade your factories it becomes easier.

Good point, Snow. Upgrading factories is a real help. I am level 152 and all factories are -30 to -50% time. TheresaMaria, I agree with you that as you level up things get more difficult and complicated. I think Playrix needs to stop adding factories, crops and related products to manufacture. Less would be more fun.