Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding event July 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    And sorry but what is wrong with the decorations? Only one new one? I know new players want a chance to get old decorations, but what about the old players who would like some new ones? Maybe the designers were too busy designing new buttons and a new design of the academy of industry upgrade page and forgot about the decorations for this?
    Probably, yes, and no need for YOUR sorry, IMO.
    But we must have gotten the decorations another way, when they came out first, than with buying with tcash. I was thinking, when I now looked at them, no way would I spend all that tc on them!

I like snowboarding-events!
    But the rewards.... Again just one new deco....

Not crazy about the melt-down: to me it looks a bit boring. It would have been nice if it went a bit faster and slower alternately.
    Last edited by Zelda; 07-19-2019 at 06:55 AM.

So the more I play, the more I realize that gameplay was developed in a way to make you intentionally mess up :/. Many times now I've gone to move and it's jumped me back up into the lane and into a tree.

Jeez Township, I loved this game until I realized how little interest you actually have in making the players happy.

Pay to continue, is pathetic attempt to suck more money out of players. Then add the ridiculous amount of obstacles that are designed for you to crash, suggests it best to avoid it altogether.

snow race worst setup ever. Can't move racer, pace way too fast. And heaven forbid you decide, after at least giving it a few test runs, NOT to play anymore - the pop-ups become annoying & frustrating.

I *really* wish the township community manager or devs would actually interact with the players dedicated enough to hang out here and give their explanations -_-

Am looking forward to hopefully winning the meltdown (no comments on my short fuse plz) as have a spot in mind for it next to bouncy castle and inflatables that I don't have yet either.
    Meanwhile the other decs have made me smile, imagining the skiing cow mistook chillies beans for baked, setting off a chain reaction
    Screenshot_20190719-154925~2.jpg
    (No comments on half-baked either, ty)

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Am looking forward to hopefully winning the meltdown (no comments on my short fuse plz) as have a spot in mind for it next to bouncy castle and inflatables that I don't have yet either.
    Meanwhile the other decs have made me smile, imagining the skiing cow mistook chillies beans for baked, setting off a chain reaction
    Screenshot_20190719-154925~2.jpg
    (No comments on half-baked either, ty)
    Well I came on the forum hoping for some news about the kindle update but...... anyway your post made me laugh,that is a very funny idea behind your decoration arrangement Jay!

Ski festival

Wow it is awesome 👏
    Thanx township team !

Snow game slow to respond via iPad or iPhone

The new snow game is very slow to respond or doesn’t respond to swipes at all leading to inability to actually play this game within the game