Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding event July 2019

I agree way too pushy

Event rewards decidedly lack-lustre!

I do enjoy the snowboarding event so I'll play anyway, but it has to be said the rewards offered this time, aren't great! No avatars for top 3 and no good decorations. Oh well least i won't be tempted to spend T-cash 🤣

There is an avatar for the top 3, showed up in my town hall. Maybe it's not *new* and you won it before.

20190718_190151.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    There is an avatar for the top 3, showed up in my town hall. Maybe it's not *new* and you won it before.

20190718_190151.jpg
    Yeah I have that one. I guess I thought they'd have a new one each season 😏

Speaking about the last snowboarding event, can anyone comment on any event related tasks in the regatta. It has always been "pay to continue after falling" but last time it was almost mandatory if you want to complete the "distance" tasks. I remember a 135 task that was for 200 feet / meters / furlongs that required 4 runs without falling (or paying). Cost me over 100T just to do the task and I vowed to dump any more that showed up.

I realize this is interseasonal week so dumping has much less of a penalty. I haven't seen an event related task yet in any of the chests. I'd like to advise my team should one show up.
    Last edited by cdosr; 07-19-2019 at 02:27 AM. Reason: typo

Can someone please post some pictures of the decorations for those on kindle?

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Can someone please post some pictures of the decorations for those on kindle?
    Here are the event decorations:

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Not a fan of these longest run games so I thought ok just do personal rewards, not an issue, I'm ok at this one, but every time I go to change lanes to avoid an obstacle or I go to jump an obstacle the screen sort of judders delays me by about a second so I fall. Lovely.

And sorry but what is wrong with the decorations? Only one new one? I know new players want a chance to get old decorations, but what about the old players who would like some new ones? Maybe the designers were too busy designing new buttons and a new design of the academy of industry upgrade page and forgot about the decorations for this?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Here are the event decorations:

Thank you! I'm personally glad there's only one new decoration, my town is just packed too tight right now because I like my themed areas & won't put thing in storage

Glad we have a new decoration, but “Meltdown” is kinda bizarre. (ETA: This decor has grown on me! Don't ask me why! ) Two grown men standing and jumping over a propeller-like thingy. Are they on acid or what? LOL

There will be folks that love this decor and manage to make it look great in their town by finding the perfect use for it. For me, I am still hoping for a return of the thing-a-ma-bob that ... I think has a gloved hand punching something? Very unusual decor that made no sense but I loved it. To each their own.

ETA: Okay, so I actually enjoy this decor now and have placed it in my town. It makes no sense and perhaps that is why I like it. Hahaha!
    Last edited by missy.; 08-01-2019 at 06:53 PM.