Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding event July 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Kilpatrick Michaels View Post
    Im still cofused on the scoring. I thought if I paid cash to continue the race after falling, that I wouldn't start back at zero. You said we get 200 what feet? For a perfect race, so a person with a score of 6800 ft has to run 34 perfect races?
    My score is 1764 ft. What do I have to race to increase that?
    Thank you for explaining this to me
    You‘ll need eight races without falling, that gives you 1600 ft, in the ninth race you need to go at least 165 ft without falling, then you will have a new best score, which will keep counting until you fall again and don’t use t-cash to carry on.

Thank you, I get it now. Appreciate your help.

It's a pay to win event, which should be outlawed!! That doesn't even come close to being part of the Fair Play rules!! So how much tcash do you want to spend to win $50, lol

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    It's a pay to win event, which should be outlawed!! That doesn't even come close to being part of the Fair Play rules!! So how much tcash do you want to spend to win $50, lol
    Definitely a pay to win event. I hated it before, I hate it now. It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't glitchy. I go to jump or move, and oops! Glitch! Crash! And since this is hardly the first time for this event, I now believe those glitches to be a feature, not a bug. They want us to crash and get caught up in the race aspect, so we spend. So much so, that they double-pressure us to spend that TC to keep going.

This has guaranteed I will never spend a dime on this game. Ever. For anything.

How desperate do you have to be to beg people to play a buggy game? As the lady above me ... I go to jump or move and still crash and get asked for money?

Gotta be left handed for this event.

This doesn’t seem fair

In playing the snow boarding event I reached 8600 feet. Been sitting in third place for over a day. Another player last night reached 8600 feet, has not done more than me, but pushed me out of third place. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by bobatha View Post
    Gotta be left handed for this event.
    Doesn't help. I am left-handed and still crashed with stunning (pun intended) regularity.

I've noticed that if I make more than three runs at a time I crash. Also once my Kindle starts to get hot it gets jerky and causes crashes. If I shut it down for awhile and come back later the next few runs are easier. I'm still not going to be in the top levels but I will get all the personal prizes.
    I wasn't even going to play the event but I always give in and give it a go. And since we have the time extension maybe I can climb the ranks by going slower.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I've noticed that if I make more than three runs at a time I crash. Also once my Kindle starts to get hot it gets jerky and causes crashes. If I shut it down for awhile and come back later the next few runs are easier. I'm still not going to be in the top levels but I will get all the personal prizes.
    I wasn't even going to play the event but I always give in and give it a go. And since we have the time extension maybe I can climb the ranks by going slower.
    I managed to get my personal goals. I really needed the paint and then thought I may as well get the dec. I am still playing to open chests, but am to rubbish to even try and place in the competition. Thanks for the tip about kindle getting jerky when hot, I will try shutting it down as it's super annoying when it glitches causing an inevitable crash. At the moment every run seems hard for me, the number of obstacles are unbelievable, even being left handed isn't helping much, lol .