Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding event July 2019

Snowboarding event July 2019

Hi guys, I was waiting for this event and now it's disappeared...what happened?!
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-18-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    Tag: G3H65P Level: Township 110 Fishdom 2400

It's showing as starting in 10 hours' time for updated iOS/Android, but was showing it should start a few minutes ago on my kindle. The when the timer ticked down all reference to Snow Ride vanished, as you say.

I've messaged Admin
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Hi Bess bit of a pain...I just started my helicopter task n let my piggy go comparatively empty in prep for that...their reply will be interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi Bess bit of a pain...I just started my helicopter task n let my piggy go comparatively empty in prep for that...their reply will be interesting..
    I'm assuming the delayed start will apply to kindle too, after we get the update, but I don't know for certain
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

My updated android is showing the event starting in 9hrs which means this evening. Weird coz all other events have started 10 am UK time 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    My updated android is showing the event starting in 9hrs which means this evening. Weird coz all other events have started 10 am UK time
    Yes, I'm hoping that gives us Kindlefolk time to get our update and start alongside you
    IMPORTANT:

It has just appeared on mine! I don’t get the Snowboarding in July! Unless you live in the Southern Hemisphere of course! I can’t play that game anyway, so I’ll be giving it a miss....

The event has started and no Kindle update

Snowboarding play

Sometimes when I try to change lanes I get pushed back and there's a burden tweeting sound. What does that mean?

Ok what the heck township - The Tcash grabbing got worse

I used to buy a decent amount of town cash but stopped a few events back when the "pay to continue" thing first started happening. You had so many complaints about it!

And...you made it WORSE. Now there are TWO screens. I can pay to continue, and if I say no then I'm told what place I'll lose to and that I should most definitely use Tcash.

Why? Why ruin the game for people who have handed you over plenty of $ already?