Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not loading

I started having problems immediately following the last update (a week and a half ago or so) and now I cannot get into the game. It loads, freezes, and crashes. I have cleared memory and RAM, rebooted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled my game at least four times with no success. Homescapes still loads perfectly well. Any support/help would be appreciated.

Having the same problems with my old Motorola phone although it's having battery problem, the screen just literally hangs at the playrix page forever, can it be recovered and transferred to my new phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheok Wesley View Post
    Having the same problems with my old Motorola phone although it's having battery problem, the screen just literally hangs at the playrix page forever, can it be recovered and transferred to my new phone?
    If you have your game connected to facebook, all you have to do is install the app on your new phone and connect it to the same facebook account. You can find more details about how to transfer progress here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Problem

Hello! I have a problem with my game. I can’t open it
    What can I do ? Refreshing and reinstall doesn’t work! I want my game back, please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Violeta.o View Post
    Hello! I have a problem with my game. I can’t open it
    What can I do ? Refreshing and reinstall doesn’t work! I want my game back, please help me!
    Good Luck.. Noone seems to ever fix it or answer... Im so sick of it crashing >

I've been in touch with someone from Playrix/Gardenscapes "Customer Support"... S/he keeps giving advice that doesn't work and is typically patronizing (as if I don't know which buttons to push on the computer), even to say "try shutting down the computer and restarting"... HA!

I'm guessing they don't even know what's wrong or how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Martiensen-Rice View Post
    Good Luck.. Noone seems to ever fix it or answer... Im so sick of it crashing >
    I just want my game back
    What you said it’s very sad 😢

If anyone is having java script uncaught runtime error, as I am, I'm wondering if you're playing on Facebook, as I do. This error is happening on games everywhere, not just Playrix. I'm thinking it's a Facebook problem. I sent a report to Facebook about it but who knows if that will even be read.