Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not loading

Same here.
    Gardenscapes not load on my mobile since yesterday.

Same here... maybe a new fix will be released soon?

Same for me, except it loads, and then gets stuck on a corner of the game screen

Same here - I am not loading anything at all for the last 7 days same error!

Come on.. FIX THIS GAME !!!!!!! its ridiculous !! They dont answer complaints >

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out more info about this issue, so i'd like to know - what platform are you playing on? The mobile version (Android/iOS), or the facebook/gameroom version?

In the meantime, please also send reports from within your games, and make sure to reply to the automated messages you get, otherwise the tickets will be closed. Only after that someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

App gets to results screen, freezes and closes. Have tried numerous troubleshooting techniques and none of them have worked.

Playing on android.
    IF I could get to where it would let me click on ANYTHING, I would send a report through the game, however, it closes right after it freezes up on a results screen for me.

Please check the second post of this thread which contains a link to an online form that can be used when you can't get into the game at all.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I now have a new error message:
    JavaScript Alert -
    An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RuntimeError: memory access out of bounds.