Thread: Level 1312 is the worst!

Level 1312 is the worst!

I’ve looked up walkthroughs for level 1312, and I see that it’s been changed, which I understand is done from time to time on some levels. I searched on this forum for ideas, but don’t see any yet. I’m just putting it out there that whatever developer tweaked it to its current state, must have been having a particularly mean-spirited day! This might just be the level that makes me go through the 12-step program to quit Homescapes! Grrrrrrr.....
    This has gone on for so many days, it’s ridiculous! If I weren’t as invested in the storyline and in my team, I would have just quit by now. It’s not just a hard level, it’s excruciatingly hard. There are not enough moves, and the foam moves faster than usual, and when you do get a power up to connect with a rainbow blaster, it doesn’t seem as though it’s as effective as in other levels. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I mean, other than “get a life!”
    Last edited by Rosekas@gmail.com; 07-18-2019 at 08:01 PM. Reason: To add on

Oh god, that sounds like one to look forward to

Lisa, right?! Actually, I came up with the only strategy that I can imagine will work—just wait it out, gathering as many boosters and coins as I can, to just blast it with all possible power boosters, and then buy extra lives as necessary. This is going to take some patience on my part!

Finally completed this level! Yikes! Just had to wait it out and get lucky enough to form bombs in the right places fast enough. Ugly level!

Can't wait. I've had a few hard ones that just don't have enough moves to do what's required and it seems to come down to luck when the level first loads if you have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Rosekas@gmail.com View Post
    I’ve looked up walkthroughs for level 1312, and I see that it’s been changed, which I understand is done from time to time on some levels. I searched on this forum for ideas, but don’t see any yet. I’m just putting it out there that whatever developer tweaked it to its current state, must have been having a particularly mean-spirited day! This might just be the level that makes me go through the 12-step program to quit Homescapes! Grrrrrrr.....
    This has gone on for so many days, it’s ridiculous! If I weren’t as invested in the storyline and in my team, I would have just quit by now. It’s not just a hard level, it’s excruciatingly hard. There are not enough moves, and the foam moves faster than usual, and when you do get a power up to connect with a rainbow blaster, it doesn’t seem as though it’s as effective as in other levels. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I mean, other than “get a life!”
    Jeez, that's a long way to go for that 1312. How it plays on those lvls?

Jenny, it just gets more challenging, but they build on your skill sets as you move along. Most of the time after a crazy level, they give you a few easy(er) ones, so it’s not totally frustrating.