Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Were you connected to facebook? Did you go through the tutorial? Usually the message to load your old town appears after going through the tutorial again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Kirby View Post
    I wasn't given the option of my original town to confirm on. ...
    Donna, it would help, if you answered dreadnought's questions: Were you connected to facebook (with both games)? Did you play the tutorial on the new one? Which OS is on your device?
    Does it mention any version numbers with the message?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Donna, it would help, if you answered dreadnought's questions: Were you connected to facebook (with both games)? Did you play the tutorial on the new one? Which OS is on your device?
    Chiming in here... I am in the same situation. Yes I was connected to FB, yes I went thru the tutorial, I am an Amazon kindle user and finally, I get a message when trying to connect to facebook, that I am loading an earlier version. It then reverts only to the tutorial played version with no option to restore my "real" level. I can, however access my current level on my android phone connected thru FB. I am hoping it we ever get the Amazon update, to have the option to get my current level. There really should be a login option in settings.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Sorry I jumped ahead, I have re installed it before on my mobile using Facebook sign in and confirmed to use my original town, so I thought I would be able to do the same thing on my kindle. I re installed, did the tutorial, signed in with my Facebook log in but wasn't given the option of choosing my original town. I have been getting a message saying I am not using the latest version so may lose some houses and stuff, I was given the option of continuing or downloading. When I select download it takes me to Amazon app store which shows the older app version with just the option of open. If I click on open it just takes me back to the new town.

Version 6.7

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberville View Post
    Chiming in here... I am in the same situation. Yes I was connected to FB, yes I went thru the tutorial, I am an Amazon kindle user and finally, I get a message when trying to connect to facebook, that I am loading an earlier version. It then reverts only to the tutorial played version with no option to restore my "real" level. I can, however access my current level on my android phone connected thru FB. I am hoping it we ever get the Amazon update, to have the option to get my current level. There really should be a login option in settings.
    Sorry I jumped ahead, I have re installed it before on my mobile using Facebook sign in and confirmed to use my original town, so I thought I would be able to do the same thing on my kindle. I re installed, did the tutorial, signed in with my Facebook log in but wasn't given the option of choosing my original town. I have been getting a message saying I am not using the latest version so may lose some houses and stuff, I was given the option of continuing or downloading. When I select download it takes me to Amazon app store which shows the older app version with just the option of open. If I click on open it just takes me back to the new town.

Version 6.7

Many thanks
    If you are playing on two devices - Kindle and Android, or Kindle and iOS, you won't be able to play on your Kindle device (and sync your progress with the android/iOS) until it receives the latest update. That happens when the other devices are updated, and the Kindle has to wait a little more.
    In the meantime, you can continue using the second (updated) device, and go back to Kindle when the latest update is available.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

If you are playing on two devices - Kindle and Android, or Kindle and iOS, you won't be able to play on your Kindle device (and sync your progress with the android/iOS) until it receives the latest update. That happens when the other devices are updated, and the Kindle has to wait a little more.
    In the meantime, you can continue using the second (updated) device, and go back to Kindle when the latest update is available.
    Thanks for the answer :-( any update as to how much longer that may be yet?

aha, Kindle! that explains it (alas). Thanks, dread!

Thanks for the answer :-( any update as to how much longer that may be yet?
    alas again, Donna, no - but you will see it either in this thread (as Amazon is mentioned in first post) or in a new thread here. Anna's latest answer re this topic is here. She is Playrix' Admin here and will post again re this; crossing fingers it is soon.

I’m still really disgusted with Amazon, not getting the new update on Kindle devices, I should of known, you get what you pay for, sorry Amazon you just lost a Kindle supporter....I’m going to Apple iPad! 😜😜

Thanks for the answer. I'll have to wait, my phone is just too small for these old eyes to see. I'll just take the time off - it will save me some money!!!

Anna, can you confirm for us Kindle users that if we do not have the update by start of the regatta we will still be able to race? Will the regatta still be available as usual?
    Thank you
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

I just spoke with Amazon customer service. They told me the latest version they have is from June 6, version 6.7.0. They are reaching out to Playrix to get the latest version and hope to release it ASAP.
    My question I guess is why wasn't it released to Amazon at the same time it was released to the other platforms?
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017