Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

What is happening for people stuck in the update loop that I’ve been reading about here? One of my coop members is having that problem
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Dizzydandy, think you have to ask kindle/ amazon, it is they & Android that cause the delay from what I’ve read.

The new island & castle are too big now, they’re obscuring the land

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I agree. Screenshot attached; they now obscure not one, not two, but three different land expansions!

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    I agree. Screenshot attached; they now obscure not one, not two, but three different land expansions!
    I'm not a huge fan of the new look either, but it really only "obscures" one teeny tiny part of each. I think we'll be ok, lol

Oo, maybe the change is in anticipation of some future wonderful goings-on over there...?

Dizzydandy, think you have to ask kindle/ amazon, it is they & Android that cause the delay from what I’ve read.
    And where did you read this? Screenshots?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Hi guys!

The update will be available to our Amazon players very soon and we kindly ask you to wait a little more. We are doing our best to release the updates for all platforms at the same time, but the app store of a certain platform can delay the release for some time and unfortunately, this is out of our control.

Thank you for your understanding 🙏

What is happening for people stuck in the update loop that I’ve been reading about here? One of my coop members is having that problem
    Hi, Catsalive,

In most cases, those players need to refresh the 'Updates' tab if they're playing on iOS or update Google Play services if it's Android. They may also try reinstalling the app. If that doesn't do the trick they should contact our CS team.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of the new look either, but it really only "obscures" one teeny tiny part of each. I think we'll be ok, lol

Oo, maybe the change is in anticipation of some future wonderful goings-on over there...?
    Hi Bessville! It would be exciting to see something new going on on the island. I would still like to see them move the island further forward, away from the land if it is going to stay that size. I notice Ernie’s town has water there (he cleared some of the land and turned it into water), but not everyone has the same plans/ideas. I don’t like overlap and don’t want to have to design around an island (maybe I am a bit OCD? lol!) so I hope they will consider moving it slightly forward. And yes, wonderful goings-on would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!

The update will be available to our Amazon players very soon and we kindly ask you to wait a little more. We are doing our best to release the updates for all platforms at the same time, but the app store of a certain platform can delay the release for some time and unfortunately, this is out of our control.

Thank you for your understanding ������

Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna .

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!

Thank you for your understanding

Regards,
    Anna
    Hi Anna. Does the same apply to Mac players - who are also waiting patiently????? Any news would be better than no news at all........ xx
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45