Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, guys,

Thanks a lot for your patience. Please note that the Snow Ride Event has been appropriately extended for our Amazon players.
    Best of luck, folks πŸ‚

Regards,
    Anna
    Is there a reason why the same wasn't done for Mac players? It seems we miss yet another event

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    We missed 5 days. As we don't know why there was such a big delay with the Amazon update, I think the fact Playrix has made an effort to give kindle users the opportunity to still participate properly in the event is welcome sign they value us as customers. They even delayed the other platforms in the event by 9/10 hours,hoping our update would be released. I really don't feel like I can knock Playrix as I think they have done there best under the circumstances.

I agree wholeheartedly with you Downton, I think that they have done their best and it must be taken into consideration that the next event is starting in 6 days time. I know I for one will need to restock my barn before that one starts. With the extra time that we have it should be more than ample to attain all the personal goals. As for the competition element of it, I presume that all Amazon/Kindle players are grouped together so that makes for a level playing field too. I'm absolutely happy with what Playrix has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Is there a reason why the same wasn't done for Mac players? It seems we miss yet another event
    We are an update behind, Lyndie. We won't get this event until the next update comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly with you Downton, I think that they have done their best and it must be taken into consideration that the next event is starting in 6 days time. I know I for one will need to restock my barn before that one starts. With the extra time that we have it should be more than ample to attain all the personal goals. As for the competition element of it, I presume that all Amazon/Kindle players are grouped together so that makes for a level playing field too. I'm absolutely happy with what Playrix has done.
    Good point Heather. Most of us need time to replenish our stock before beginning a new event .

Ok... So Kindle users missed 5 days... I miscounted.. If we r supposed to have 3 more days in the Event , why is my timer under 5 hours now? I dont think i got the extension..... I deleted TS from cloud & redownloaded...Version 6.8.0 - is that correct??

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cisco View Post
    Ok... So Kindle users missed 5 days... I miscounted.. If we r supposed to have 3 more days in the Event , why is my timer under 5 hours now? I dont think i got the extension..... I deleted TS from cloud & redownloaded...Version 6.8.0 - is that correct??
    Yes 6.8.0 is the correct version. I have 3 days 4 hours left on the event. You will have to report it to customer service from inside your game if yours is only showing 5 hours. See instructions on how to do that below if you are unsure of the process:

-How-To-Contact-Township-Support-(iOS-Android-Kindle)

Oh that amazing. I'm actually excited for this update, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cisco View Post
    I just noticed that my kid's towns didn't get the extention. But their towns are young so a couple days wouldn't have mattered anyway. They can't produce fast enough to get personal goals that fast. They need a full 5 days. But it was great of Playrix to make the attempt to compensate!
    On another note does anyone know if when I buy t-cash does all of the money go to Playrix or does some kick back to amazon. I'm buying straight from the sale ad, not with Amazon coin.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I just noticed that my kid's towns didn't get the extention. But their towns are young so a couple days wouldn't have mattered anyway. They can't produce fast enough to get personal goals that fast. They need a full 5 days. But it was great of Playrix to make the attempt to compensate!
    On another note does anyone know if when I buy t-cash does all of the money go to Playrix or does some kick back to amazon. I'm buying straight from the sale ad, not with Amazon coin.
    As far as I know Amazon pay royalties to the owner/developer of the app for all purchases, usually the royalties are 70-80%. So yes Amazon will get a kick back. As will all OS's (android, windows, IOS) who process app purchases.

Thanks, Downton!! I'll ask someone in that thread. But, yep. I have a second generation Kindle. It's kind of amazing it's worked this long. Kindle is still working great and I bought it in 2012!! It's just not advanced enough for the new update. Which kinda sucks. But I have a newer one around here somewhere. I'll keep working on it. Man. I would hate to lose this game!!