Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 17.07 The New Update is OUT

Thank you, Anna, for letting us know that kindle players will be able to play in regatta. And that our update will happen eventually.

Thank you, Graylady for validating my memory!

Anna's response is much appreciated but I'm still checking the forum & the app store every 5 minutes! They've all certainly fudged this one up! I don't care who's to blame, this is just not professional! I still think there's more going on at Amazon then they are willing to admit & they are just simply back logged!

Could anyone tell me how many tools I will need altogether for the two new land expansions please? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Could anyone tell me how many tools I will need altogether for the two new land expansions please? TIA
    Well, I can partially help

The first expansion was 17 Axes, 18 Shovels, 16 Saws. The second was similar but I don't remember exactly but I had 45 of each saved up while waiting for the update and did both expansions easily (once the houses were finished (after the computer store was finished))

Downtown, the second expansion needs 19 shovels, 17 axes and 16 saws. Only 1 shovel more than the first.

Thank you Charlie and Goofy. My barn is bursting, and I can sell off some spare tools at least .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...My barn is bursting, and I can sell off some spare tools at least .
    As Charlie mentioned, you'll have to wait for the 2nd expansion anyway quite a while - and I'm talking of days here, not hours - until houses and whatnot are built (unless you pay with TC). So, no need to keep all of these tools now already; you'll have time to collect them again (in my case, esp. shovels! I have over 20 every 2nd day! lol)
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-23-2019 at 01:28 PM. Reason: you're welcome, Downton :) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Hey, Anna!

Do you have any news to share on when us MacOS users will be getting an update?
    Update is out today

Amazon have released the update wooooohooooooo :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)